Now Playing: Blood Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Marie Presley-Sinking In

I LOVE her, but my iTunes loves her more tonight, lol. it's on shuffle and it keeps picking her! I only have 2 albums by her out of like 2000 songs:lol:

sami0201 said:
Lisa Marie Presley-Sinking In

I LOVE her, but my iTunes loves her more tonight, lol. it's on shuffle and it keeps picking her! I only have 2 albums by her out of like 2000 songs:lol:

:lol: mine does that too. it always picks e-bow the letter and crown of love, my 2 favorite songs by each of those artists. it also picks my ultraviolet live in dublin mp3. :drool: it has good taste:wink:

VertigoGal said:

:lol: mine does that too. it always picks e-bow the letter and crown of love, my 2 favorite songs by each of those artists. it also picks my ultraviolet live in dublin mp3. :drool: it has good taste:wink:

:lol:
Ultraviolet:drool:

Aerosmith-Hole in My Soul

the shins- so says i

well, i must go to bed...im not at all tired, but...

hopefully i will see you guys soon...i doubt i can make setlist parties as they're in the middle of the afternoon, but it is my plan to sneak on the computer every night. computers :drool:

so anyway goodnite sami and anyone else who's left :wave:

Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me.

After I heard Yellowcard MURDERING this song on the MTV Movie Awards, I feel the need to listen to it a whole lot more.

Been reading through this thread-funny, I was always able to listen to Zooropa at night without incident regarding the beeping sound :shrug: :). LOL at your story regarding it, though, timothius (hope you feel better soon, by the way. Also, yay for getting a couple of people interested in Crowded House :D).

As for what's playing here...um, "Brigher Than Sunshine" by Aqualung.

Interesting song. Kinda like it.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom