Now Playing: Blood Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

don't worry..I've never heard them either:reject:

Don't worry, be blessed one of the finest songwriters ever you are yet to hear! Trust me this music is very melodic, easily accessable, very deep and lyrically just amazing.

I really hope you guys like it, I'll stick up a ysi.

VertigoGal said:
are you trying to pull me in by associating them with my favorite band? :hmm:

:yes:

Im persuasive arent I?

:hmm:

Maybe I should put up the version of Don't Dream It's Over with the "In the words of Bono, here's a song Paul Young stole and we're stealing it back from him" intro. :lmao:

VertigoGal said:
i await with bated breath :hyper:

the wallflowers- closer to you

im liking this album a lot, although nothing quite as awesome as one headlight, 6th avenue heartache, 3 marlenas, or josephine (my favs :drool: )

:yes: LOOOOVE one headlight

sami0201 said:

:yes: LOOOOVE one headlight

yeah, i always loved it when they used to play it on the radio...now i can listen to it on repeat:drool:...although i love the song right after it so much too, especially lyrically

the wallflowers- everybody out of the water

^^^are those power chords i hear? :ohmy: i cant decide if i like :scratch:

timothius said:

Yay :hyper:

And it's just the tip of the iceberg.:wink:

Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet

hmm..maybe I'll go buy one of their cd's? which one would you suggest if I went to buy one? (I'm pretty sure that's the only song of theirs I've heard)

sami0201 said:

hmm..maybe I'll go buy one of their cd's? which one would you suggest if I went to buy one? (I'm pretty sure that's the only song of theirs I've heard)

Reccuring Dream: The Very Best Of Crowded House for sure. Together Alone is definatly there best work as an album though. But all there really popular songs and easily accessable ones are on The 'Curr, so I'd get that. It's wall to wall hits :hyper:.

I'm putting up one or two more just to give the whole scope of them before you put down you're hard earned.:wink:

timothius said:

Reccuring Dream: The Very Best Of Crowded House for sure. Together Alone is definatly there best work as an album though. But all there really popular songs and easily accessable ones are on The 'Curr, so I'd get that. It's wall to wall hits :hyper:.

I'm putting up one or two more just to give the whole scope of them before you put down you're hard earned.:wink:

ok thanks, but it would actually be my dad's hard earned, so it's ok:lol: :wink:

VertigoGal said:
grr. my computer's downloading really slow, so i tried to listen on cdzinc, but it keeps buffering every 2 seconds really fucking annoying :madspit: :crazy:

sounds good what i can make out though :wink: ive heard it before for sure

Are you trying to play on iTunes? Cuz that file type is meant for that :wink:

timothius said:

Are you trying to play on iTunes? Cuz that file type is meant for that :wink:

well it was gonna take like 20 minutes, so i was impatient, so i thought id go stream it off cdzinc (website) while i was waiting. but that got screwed up by the slow download and kept buffering every 2 seconds. so i quit out of the download and just streamed thru cdzinc and it worked much better.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom