Now Playing: Blood Money - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-18-2005, 07:01 PM   #451
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Right now I'm listening to "Try Whistling This" by Neil Finn again. I'm loving this song more and more each time I hear it.


I'm totally digging Souviner off the same album.

The News - The Radio
__________________

__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:02 PM   #452
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Interpol - Not Even Jail

It's time to go back to studying, Steffi.
P1$$ off BARB. Didn't I tell you I hate being called Steffi?!?!!?!?111!!?

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 3)

I studied six hours for chemistry.
__________________

__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:06 PM   #453
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 11:07 PM
Interpol - Say Hello To The Angels

Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl
I studied six hours for chemistry.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:06 PM   #454
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 06:07 PM
I want to wrap this thread up before I leave work today...

The Beatles - Come Together

God Bless my local 70's & 80's station
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:10 PM   #455
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone

Is it wrong that I don't really hate this song?
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:12 PM   #456
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Interpol - Say Hello To The Angels



I should probably study for geography too. But it's so boring. Chemistry isn't Bohring. (Okay, that was lame, but chemistry puns are better than most puns) I'm not even going to attempt to study for my physics public exam because I already know I'm going to do horribly on it with or without studying. With or without studddddyying! With or without studying! I won't pass with or without studdying!

I'm going slightly mad.

Pink Floyd - Southampton Dock
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:14 PM   #457
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:07 AM
Interpol - Untitled
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:16 PM   #458
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl
with or without studying. With or without studddddyying! With or without studying! I won't pass with or without studdying!

I'm going slightly mad.


Thank you for that. Now, after laughing very loud my colleagues look at me bizzarely wondering what one earth I was giggling too. I could only say... you wouldn't understand . Still .

Spain is part of Geography isn't it?

Part Of Me, Part Of You - Finn Bros

First time on radio
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:21 PM   #459
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius




Thank you for that. Now, after laughing very loud my colleagues look at me bizzarely wondering what one earth I was giggling too. I could only say... you wouldn't understand . Still .

Spain is part of Geography isn't it?

Part Of Me, Part Of You - Finn Bros

First time on radio
Hee hee! See, life is much more interesting when I'm around providing my witty and insightful spin on things. At least that's what I tell myself.


Radiohead - 2+2=5

ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF, ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF!
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:22 PM   #460
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 11:07 PM
Interpol - Obstacle 1

Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl


I should probably study for geography too. But it's so boring. Chemistry isn't Bohring. (Okay, that was lame, but chemistry puns are better than most puns) I'm not even going to attempt to study for my physics public exam because I already know I'm going to do horribly on it with or without studying. [...]
When is your last final anyway? I thought you were going to be done with them this week.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:24 PM   #461
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl


Hee hee! See, life is much more interesting when I'm around providing my witty and insightful spin on things. At least that's what I tell myself.


Radiohead - 2+2=5

ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF, ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF!
*hails*

*hails*

I must admit, Now Playing is much more fun when we are rubbishing each others music tastes, making self depricating jokes and going insane.

Want to laugh?



The Scientist - C******y
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:31 PM   #462
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Chille (Slight Return)
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:36 PM   #463
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Queen - Bicycle Race...
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:37 PM   #464
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Interpol - Obstacle 1



When is your last final anyway? I thought you were going to be done with them this week.
My last three start on Monday. I'll be free on Wednesday!

U2 - Smile
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 06-18-2005, 07:39 PM   #465
New Yorker
 
annabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 2,815
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Coldplay - White Shadows
__________________

__________________
annabelle is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com