Now Playing: Blood Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Interpol - Not Even Jail

It's time to go back to studying, Steffi. :mad:

P1$$ off BARB. :angry: Didn't I tell you I hate being called Steffi?!?!!?!?111!!?

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 3)

I studied six hours for chemistry. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
Interpol - Say Hello To The Angels

:applaud:

I should probably study for geography too. But it's so boring. Chemistry isn't Bohring. (Okay, that was lame, but chemistry puns are better than most puns) I'm not even going to attempt to study for my physics public exam because I already know I'm going to do horribly on it with or without studying. With or without studddddyying! With or without studying! I won't pass with or without studdying!

I'm going slightly mad. :yes:

Pink Floyd - Southampton Dock

GibsonGirl said:
with or without studying. With or without studddddyying! With or without studying! I won't pass with or without studdying!

I'm going slightly mad. :yes:

:huh:

Thank you for that. Now, after laughing very loud my colleagues look at me bizzarely wondering what one earth I was giggling too. I could only say... you wouldn't understand :reject:. Still :lmao:.

Spain is part of Geography isn't it? :lmao:

Part Of Me, Part Of You - Finn Bros :drool:

First time on radio :hyper:

timothius said:

:huh:

Thank you for that. Now, after laughing very loud my colleagues look at me bizzarely wondering what one earth I was giggling too. I could only say... you wouldn't understand :reject:. Still :lmao:.

Spain is part of Geography isn't it? :lmao:

Part Of Me, Part Of You - Finn Bros :drool:

First time on radio :hyper:

Hee hee! :lol: See, life is much more interesting when I'm around providing my witty and insightful spin on things. :wink: At least that's what I tell myself. :mad:

Radiohead - 2+2=5

ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF, ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF! :rockon:

Interpol - Obstacle 1

GibsonGirl said:

I should probably study for geography too. But it's so boring. Chemistry isn't Bohring. (Okay, that was lame, but chemistry puns are better than most puns) I'm not even going to attempt to study for my physics public exam because I already know I'm going to do horribly on it with or without studying. [...]

When is your last final anyway? I thought you were going to be done with them this week.

GibsonGirl said:

Hee hee! :lol: See, life is much more interesting when I'm around providing my witty and insightful spin on things. :wink: At least that's what I tell myself. :mad:

Radiohead - 2+2=5

ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF, ALL HAIL TO THE THIEF! :rockon:

*hails* :bow:

*hails* :bow:

I must admit, Now Playing is much more fun when we are rubbishing each others music tastes, making self depricating jokes and going insane. :hyper:

Want to laugh?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Scientist - C******y

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
Interpol - Obstacle 1

When is your last final anyway? I thought you were going to be done with them this week.

My last three start on Monday. I'll be free on Wednesday!

U2 - Smile

aussiecricketsucks.jpg

Pink Floyd - In The Flesh?

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao:

I don't know whats funnier the photo or the file name you gave it :lmao:.

You're doing it again, they're all staring...:wink: at least they can understand that one. One of them replied... sometimes Tim I think you're love of New Zealand is only dwarfed by you're hatred of Australia... he might be onto somthing :hmm:

Very good :applaud: I want it as my avatar! :lol:

timothius said:

:lmao:

I don't know whats funnier the photo or the file name you gave it :lmao:.

You're doing it again, they're all staring...:wink: at least they can understand that one. One of them replied... sometimes Tim I think you're love of New Zealand is only dwarfed by you're hatred of Australia... he might be onto somthing :hmm:

Very good :applaud: I want it as my avatar! :lol:

Hehehe, that's brilliant! :lmao: It should be a given that anyone from New Zealand or South Africa despises Australia when it comes to sports (and sometimes not even just sports!). And feel free to use it as an avatar, if you want. :wink:

U2 - Electrical Storm [William Orbit ShitMix]

GibsonGirl said:

Hehehe, that's brilliant! :lmao: It should be a given that anyone from New Zealand or South Africa despises Australia when it comes to sports (and sometimes not even just sports!). And feel free to use it as an avatar, if you want. :wink:

I'll see if it is worthy to replace the One Tree Hill when I get home :hyper:.

Ah life is brilliant, SA played well last night too against France very exciting game. :hyper:

I like this smiley :hyper:

I do not know the name of the song I'm listening too... but the drum loop of Tusk is in my head :dance:

Funny you mention Fleetwood Mac, as I just heard their song "The Chain" earlier.

timothius said:
:whistle: :whistle:

I'm totally digging Souviner off the same album. :drool:

:yes:. Another great one :up:. It's funny-my top 5 songs from that album are all in a row-from number 4 up to number 8. But the rest of the album's got great stuff, too.

As for the sports stuff...can't comment on that, as I don't follow Australian/New Zealand/South African related sports. We do get international sports channels on the digital cable thing here in my home, though...perhaps I'll see if they happen to carry any games from those areas sometime and give them a glance.

Right now I'm listening to some song on the radio. Don't know which one, though. The station's having some problems-the new wave show I love to listen to on Saturday nights was supposed to start at 9 pm, but some guy at the station apparently screwed up with the programming or whatever, so it's gonna be on a bit later than scheduled. Bah. Oh, well.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Funny you mention Fleetwood Mac, as I just heard their song "The Chain" earlier.

:yes:. Another great one :up:. It's funny-my top 5 songs from that album are all in a row-from number 4 up to number 8. But the rest of the album's got great stuff, too.

As for the sports stuff...can't comment on that, as I don't follow Australian/New Zealand/South African related sports. We do get international sports channels on the digital cable thing here in my home, though...perhaps I'll see if they happen to carry any games from those areas sometime and see what happens.

I've had TWT in my house since 1997 but haven't got into until this year. I now realise how brilliant it really is (still no Together Alone though:wink: ). Out of interest what is you're favourite Finn/Enz/House work?

Feel free to comment on these sports... all you need to know is NZ > SA > Australia. Cricket > Rugby Union > Rugby League. You have just passed Southern Hemisphere sport 101.

Shawn Mullins - Lullaby

timothius said:
I've had TWT in my house since 1997 but haven't got into until this year. I now realise how brilliant it really is (still no Together Alone though:wink: ). Out of interest what is you're favourite Finn/Enz/House work?

Ah, I see. Well, I just heard this album for the first time this year, as I'm still a fairly new fan to all Finn stuff (just got heavily into them within the last year or so).

As for favorite works...still a few albums here and there I've yet to hear. It's not easy finding their stuff here in Wyoming-aside from my family, I'm beginning to think I'm the only person who lives in this state who knows about this music, LOL. Thank god for online sites like Amazon and them, though, is all I can say-with time and money, that will change.

And then, with what all I have heard, it's simply a matter of having a really, really hard time picking a favorite (i.e., picking from the Crowded House albums, for instance). So I don't have an answer to that question right now.

Originally posted by timothius
Feel free to comment on these sports... all you need to know is NZ > SA > Australia. Cricket > Rugby Union > Rugby League. You have just passed Southern Hemisphere sport 101.

Ah, okay :). Funny...I'm generally not much of a sports person...but yet international sports do hold a slight curiosity with me.

Ah, here we go-new wave show's starting up now. Woohoo! Right now, "Train In Vain" by the Clash is playing. I like this song.

Angela

Don't listen to Tim, he's mad. It's SA > NZ > Oz. :wink:

The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Time for me to hit the books again, methinks. :crack:

GibsonGirl said:
Don't listen to Tim, he's mad. It's SA > NZ > Oz. :wink:

Time for me to hit the books again, methinks. :crack:

Don't push me or you will drop down the order :madspit:. Just kidding I would never do that!

Good luck tommorow! :hyper:

I shall not disturb you until you end you're long walk to freedom :wink:. I don't want to be responsible for ruining another school result.

Good Luck :D :applaud:

Steve Kilbey -- Trilemma

...someone has to get this thread back to it original purpose -- the adoration of all things Church!!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom