Now Playing: Blood Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Whats next?

U2 - "40"

Oh the Bono moans in THIS song!!!

Radiohead - Airbag :madspit: :mad:

Nope, Mysterious Ways from the 24th of March, 2001. The intro is so unbelievably hot that I actually have to turn it down for fear that my parents might hear it. :drool:

Why so angry tonight, Tim?

GibsonGirl said:

Nope, Mysterious Ways from the 24th of March, 2001. The intro is so unbelievably hot that I actually have to turn it down for fear that my parents might hear it. :drool:

Why so angry tonight, Tim?

I wonder why you're parents would worry about there daughter listening to excessive moaning with excessive slide guitar in the middle of the night? :wink:

Speeding Fine :hyper:

$200 :wave:

Bic Runga - Drive

Speeding fine? :yikes: That's never good! Luckily cars and I don't agree. :drool:

U2 - Mysterious Ways [live]

I think I'll just continuously loop the intro. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
Speeding fine? :yikes: That's never good! Luckily cars and I don't agree. :drool:

U2 - Mysterious Ways [live]

I think I'll just continuously loop the intro. :drool:

The worst part is that I was having a nap and was told to run an errand down the road for mum 2 mins down the road which I desperatly didn't want to do but she guilt tripped me into it.

Guilt Trips :madspit:

Mind you I'm kinda proud of the fact I talked my way out of losing my lisence so thats pretty good. :yes:

U2 - MLK

Check out the moaning in this one oh yeah! :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

Is it the May 24th, 2001 recording? I don't blame you. :drool:

Read a few posts up. :frool:

U2 - Mysterious Ways [Live]

AGAIN! And again....and again........................................ :drool:

EDIT: Frool - the new drool.

Last edited:
timothius said:

The worst part is that I was having a nap and was told to run an errand down the road for mum 2 mins down the road which I desperatly didn't want to do but she guilt tripped me into it.

Guilt Trips :madspit:

Mind you I'm kinda proud of the fact I talked my way out of losing my lisence so thats pretty good. :yes:

:( That's a pity. But hey, at least it was only a fine and nothing worse!

U2 - Mysterious Ways [Live]

Come on everyone, repeat after Bono!

Oh...oooh......ohhhh...uh....it's alright.... alllllright... ohh....ah....ooooh....

GibsonGirl said:

:( That's a pity. But hey, at least it was only a fine and nothing worse!
B]

True, true.

I'm suprised driving doesnt agree with you. Especially if you have the typical SA approach to it... one hand on the wheel, the other on the gun with 7 natives in the back of you're taxi.:wink:

500 In My Taxi - Leon :wink:

timothius said:

True, true.

I'm suprised driving doesnt agree with you. Especially if you have the typical SA approach to it... one hand on the wheel, the other on the gun with 7 natives in the back of you're taxi.:wink:

500 In My Taxi - Leon :wink:

:lol:

I have been known to drive like hell to KwaZulu Natal. :drool:

U2 - MLK

No moans. :mad: At least it's something good to fall asleep to, though. It's starting to get light here. :crack: I'm off!

Rolling Stones - Sympathy For the Devil

(Wondering what this moaning and groaning is about. I see the reason for timothius' groaning, but I haven't heard this particular version of 'Mysterious Ways' with the moaning. One of my fave U2 songs too... Perhaps it can be uploaded so I can share in this joy... :hmm: )

INXS - :macdevil: Inside (Devil Inside)

(Seems to be some sort of devillish thread here - just listening to the radio, I swear!)

Lila64 said:
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For the Devil

(Wondering what this moaning and groaning is about. I see the reason for timothius' groaning, but I haven't heard this particular version of 'Mysterious Ways' with the moaning. One of my fave U2 songs too... Perhaps it can be uploaded so I can share in this joy... :hmm: )

:hyper:

Now I feel much better for some reason.

I have no interest in hearing Bono moan and groan. :no:

Oh... why have I got "Mysterious Ways" typed into the search bar on Soulseek? :reject: I don't know what you're talking about.

Move Over - Betchadupa

My current playlist:

Tori Amos - 'The Power Of Orange Knickers'
Elastica - 'In The City'
Ultravox - 'Dancing With Tears In My Eyes'
Nik Kershaw - 'Wouldn't It Be Good' (12" version)
Public Image Ltd. - 'This Is Not A Love Song'
The Cure - 'Fire In Cairo'
Idlewild - 'Mistake Pageant'
Architecture In Helsinki - 'One Heavy February'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom