Now Playing: Blood Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlit_Angel said:
Freaky...I just heard "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" and "Can't Stand Losing You" earlier today :ohmy:.

I like both of those songs, too :yes: :up:.

I'm listening to "Underestimated" by Neil Finn right now.

Angela

I sadly had to let go of my ticket for a Finn Brothers concert last Thursday (Salome bought it from me). :( At the moment I'm working in Brussels and staying there in a hotel during the week. The Finn Brothers concert was in Amsterdam, so I couldn't make it. I heard from Salome that it was excellent (highly emotional though, so short after the death of Paul Hester).

I went to a concert by Suzanne Vega instead, who was kicking off her European tour in Brussels. She's surprisingly excellent (usually I'm not that fond of 'girls with a guitar'). So I did have a great Thursday night. :)

me: Tricky - Wash My Soul
(from A Ruff Guide)

Popmartijn said:
I sadly had to let go of my ticket for a Finn Brothers concert last Thursday (Salome bought it from me). :( At the moment I'm working in Brussels and staying there in a hotel during the week. The Finn Brothers concert was in Amsterdam, so I couldn't make it. I heard from Salome that it was excellent (highly emotional though, so short after the death of Paul Hester).

Aw :(. That sucks.

But yeah, I don't doubt that the show was like that. I hope I get to see those guys someday, 'cause I have indeed heard they put on a great show.

Originally posted by Popmartijn
I went to a concert by Suzanne Vega instead, who was kicking off her European tour in Brussels. She's surprisingly excellent (usually I'm not that fond of 'girls with a guitar'). So I did have a great Thursday night. :)

Well, that's good :).

Listening to "Everyday Is A Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow right now.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom