Now playing... Blame it on the love of Rock & Roll part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Wicked. Enjoy High School as much as you can. :wink:

Where do I live?

Head = Australia
Heart = New Zealand.

I actually hate high school...can't wait to go to college back home

(for me head=Florida heart=New York)

I would love to get down there someday (to NZ or Australia)

sami0201 said:

I actually hate high school...can't wait to go to college back home

(for me head=Florida heart=New York)

I would love to get down there someday (to NZ or Australia)

High School tired me. Not in a traditional sense though - it wasn't that I particularly hated the school work or got bored - I just detested the whole concept. How while we were essentially treated at adults by the outside world at 17 & 18... at school we had they same value as another 13 or 14 year old, while teachers & staff have a value that equals only that of divinity. They say it prepares you for life... but truly it handicaps. :rolleyes:

Enough bitching! I would love too be up there some day. New York particularly.

timothius said:

High School tired me. Not in a traditional sense though - it wasn't that I particularly hated the school work or got bored - I just detested the whole concept. How while we were essentially treated at adults by the outside world at 17 & 18... at school we had they same value as another 13 or 14 year old, while teachers & staff have a value that equals only that of divinity. They say it prepares you for life... but truly it handicaps. :rolleyes:

Enough bitching! I would love too be up there some day. New York particularly.

I just don't like it because half the time I am sitting in a classroom doing nothing and the other half I'm learning stuff I don't care about and will never need to use once I graduate.

I'm in New York now actually! It is great, when you get the chance to come to the US I recommend NY:wink:

The Police- Roxanne

timothius said:

I'm dying to do New York, Vegas (because I'm a gambler at heart) & Boston for some bizzare reason.

M - Pop Muzik

I've never been to Vegas but everyone loves it (you will if you're a gambler) and I have actually never been to Boston :yikes: and I've lived up here practically all my life. But I'm dying to go...I'm trying to get my mom to take me for the weekend next weekend :hyper:

Bruce Springsteen- The Rising

sami0201 said:

I've never been to Vegas but everyone loves it (you will if you're a gambler)

I can't help myself. That whole 24 hour a day life style is appealing as well (at least for a few days).

Europe is at the top of my list though. :yes:

Kylie Minogue - Locomotion.

timothius said:

I can't help myself. That whole 24 hour a day life style is appealing as well (at least for a few days).

Europe is at the top of my list though. :yes:

Kylie Minogue - Locomotion.

it's a 24 hour a day lifestyle in New York too :wink: "the city that never sleeps"

Europe is at the top of my list, too.

U2- With Or Without You

I've got the new wave channel on right now-"Palace Filled With Love" by APB is playing right now.

Regarding places one would like to visit, man, I would love to visit Europe and Australia and New Zealand someday. Highly recommend New York City, too-visited that city as part of a school trip back in 10th grade, had a fabulous time, quite the city to do things in. Haven't been to Vegas, but went to Reno and Lake Tahoe in the same state as that city...lovely little area, especially Lake Tahoe.

Back on the topic of music...changed songs, now "Beds Are Burning" by Midnight Oil is playing.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom