Now Playing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking Heads - Sax And Violins
(from the Until The End Of The World soundtrack)

BrazilianFly, that's a great quote you have in your sig.
I went looking for sprits, I found alcohol. I went looking for souls and I bought some style. I wanted too meet God but you sold me religion!

:up: However, I always prefered this one (I think Bono said these words in Santiago, Chile):
I went looking. I went looking for spirits and I found alcohol. I went looking for soul and they sold me style. I wanted to meet God, but they sold me religion.

I like the soul - sold contrast.

:)

- U2-Last night on Earth-PopMart-1997-Mile high Stadium,Denver [5:22]

Listening to When Love Comes to Town on the radio right now. I confirmed with the station here in Knoxville, TN--100.3 the River that Yes--they will be playing Vertigo tomorrow!

Popmartijn said:
BrazilianFly, that's a great quote you have in your sig.
I went looking for sprits, I found alcohol. I went looking for souls and I bought some style. I wanted too meet God but you sold me religion!

:up: However, I always prefered this one (I think Bono said these words in Santiago, Chile):
I went looking. I went looking for spirits and I found alcohol. I went looking for soul and they sold me style. I wanted to meet God, but they sold me religion.

I like the soul - sold contrast.

:)

Thanks! :)

I like that one too, I have that version of LNOE from Chile too. It's really, really good. I love Bono's improvisation during the slow part of the song when he makes the crowd sing too. Great version and great lines! :love:

I sooooo much wish that Bono would write more lyrics like that for the new album! :up:

Bruce Springsteen - You Can Look But You Better Not Touch (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE!!! :hyper: :hug: )

Derek And The Dominos - Layla
(from Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs)

Much, much better than the Unplugged version! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom