Now Playing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popmartijn said:

:eyebrow:
You?

me: The Beatles - The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
(from The Beatles)
Yep, my first try to make songs again after 7 years. Instrumental love songs :hmm: Strange world.

Big Star - Holocaust
(from the Uncut magazine sampler Strange Currencies)

This sampler was compiled by R.E.M. last year. Since I just played Automatic For The People it is a nice follow up.

dropkick murphys - fields of athenry (live from werchter, belgium 7-2-04)

rockin'.

dropkick murphys - forever

live version blah blah. quiet chickenman tribute like they did at warped. :sad:

Sandy Bull - Carmina Burana Fantasy
(from Strange Currencies)

R.E.M. has dug up some strange, but great, songs for this mix. An acoustic guitar version of the Carmina Burana. :ohmy:

dropkick murphys - boys on the docks (live version, lowlands festival aug. 21st 2004)

the day right after warped.

Iggy Pop - Family Affair
(what kind of currency does Iggy use?)

Oh and yes, this is the Sly & Family Stone cover. :wink:

i've got the wrong lowlands year...i'm looking at the shit i'm downloading, and it looks like a DKM set circa the SLSP tour...

uh...that's cos it ISN'T the set they played this year. i thought there was something funny about them ending with 'skinhead on the MBTA' and not playing anything from blackout :der:

stupid me.

this is DKM's lowlands set from 2000. so i can seek comfort in the fact that i can recognize what tour a DKM set is from, despite the fact that i can't read. i don't really know if that's good or now :shifty:

either way, i've gone back to listening to thr werchter bootleg (which i'm 100% sure of is from this year cos the played 'tessie')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom