Now Playing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBrazilianFly said:

Interesting. Do you know what Deus means in portuguese? It means God.

The Rolling Stones - That's How Strong My Love Is (Live Licks)

It also means god in Latin. :yes:

Then again, isn't portuguese a romance language, so that's an obvious connection

I'm half :drunk: and listening to my makeout CD. It's nice. So far it's the Cranberries' "Dream," followed by DMB's "Crash Into Me," Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic," Garbage's "You Look So Fine"

and currently

Bjork - "All is Full of Love"

Good for an evening in with my bottle of wine. :) (GF's out with her sis, so yay for me time. :yes: )

LIstening to "Real Gone," eh? I thought about throwing on a Tom Waits comp, but opted for a mix cd instead. That is a brilliant album, though.

U2 - Zoo Station

macphisto.gif

UnforgettableLemon said:
LIstening to "Real Gone," eh? I thought about throwing on a Tom Waits comp, but opted for a mix cd instead. That is a brilliant album, though.

:yes: it's my first Waits album

--

Tom Waits - Don't Go Into That Barn

Sincerely recommend picking up "Heartattack and Vine" or the compilation "Used Songs". The 80s stuff, like "Rain Dogs" is perhaps better, but far less acessible. Plus everyone needs to own "Ol' 55," "Heartattack and Vine," and "Jersey Girl"

no music at the moment, I'm :drunk: and watching Buffy

The Church -- Tanatalized

It's the 1st anniversary of the very first time I ever saw The Church live (in Detroit). I'm celebrating!

how is that song? mofo... well, I don't like Audioslave though

--

The Who - Silas Stingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom