Now Playing.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark: is that new A Perfect Circle cd any good? I'm a big fan of their previous two albums (and of Tool), but I'm a bit in doubt wether to buy this one...

Dutch Partygirl said:
Aardvark: is that new A Perfect Circle cd any good? I'm a big fan of their previous two albums (and of Tool), but I'm a bit in doubt wether to buy this one...

To be honest with you, ive never given them much of a listen to before this one. But the last two have sold so well in my shop, that I thought id give this one a go.

Pretty much a covers album, apart from PASSIVE, and COUNTING BODIES LIKE SHEEP...

Ive listened to the album a couple of times now, and I gotta say, I think it's pretty good. The two songs of theirs are good, if you're a fan of their other albums then you'll probably like these ones too.
And as for the covers, they're all quite well done. IMAGINE took me by suprise at first, but they do it in their own style, quite dark, and they pull it off really well.
The only one Im still not sure of, is the Mavin Gaye cover...WHAT'S GOIN ON...just didnt work for me.

But the WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS attempt is awesome imo.

7/10 from me!:wink:

Last edited:
Allright, thanks for the info! I guess I'll give it a go then... So, you've got a record shop? Just cds or vinyl as well? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom