Now Listening (for the people that gave their lifes to Rock n Roll)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stars - your ex-lover is dead

'i'm not sorry, there's nothing to say' :up:

Last edited:
Syd Barrett - Vegetable Man........ just ended.

Now.... What a Shame Mary Jane - The Beatles w/ Syd Barrett

Wow, TheBrazilianFly, you like Metallica and the Bee Gees? You remind me of my sister-her taste in music spans pretty much every genre imaginable, which makes for some very unique mix CDs :p. Seriously, that's cool that you make room for any kind of music :).

Anywho, listening to "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Wow, TheBrazilianFly, you like Metallica and the Bee Gees? You remind me of my sister-her taste in music spans pretty much every genre imaginable, which makes for some very unique mix CDs :p. Seriously, that's cool that you make room for any kind of music :).

Anywho, listening to "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms.

Angela

I think it's good to have such a wide taste. :up:

I would say I like many genres from Metallica to Enya.

Aardvark747 said:
Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers

Hey man, how did you like Brave New World as an album? I liked it at first but got tired of the repetitive lyrics and the same old Maiden sound. I like how they rock and everything but I wish they changed their sound every once in a while.

Zootlesque said:

Hey man, how did you like Brave New World as an album? I liked it at first but got tired of the repetitive lyrics and the same old Maiden sound. I like how they rock and everything but I wish they changed their sound every once in a while.

I fuckin love it! Loved it when it came out, and saw em a couple of times on that tour. Only the last track is a little poor imo. Tho 'The Mercenary' is a little repetitive. 'Ghost of the Navigator' and 'Dream of Mirrors' are fantastic tho!

Roxette - How do u Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom