Now Listening.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
50 cent: "i love you like a fat kid loves cake" :lmao: and people like this guy?

My ex used to say this to me - jokingly. Needless to say, we are no longer together. :|

GibsonGirl said:

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry. I thought you were a he. :reject: I think it's the whole "shotgun" thing in your location that threw me off. Girls with shotguns are sort of rare. :wink:

ANYWAY, since your roommate's still listening to that awful excuse for music, do yourself a favour and put that shotgun to work. :D

:lol:

the shotgun has to do with the assholes in my building who insist on using the doors with the alarms. they don't mind the fact that everyone in the building knows they're leaving. last semester i had a location that said i was sitting on the roof with a shotgun picking off the idiots who set off the door alarms :evil:

it's ok, you're definetly not the first, and you're definetly not going to be the last person here to think i'm a guy.

:hmm: current blink 182 listening makes me really wish i did have a shotgun :mad:

lmjhitman said:

My ex used to say this to me - jokingly. Needless to say, we are no longer together. :|

:|, indeed. wow.

street dogs - pull the pin

street dogs - one of a kind

hahahaha. i shall be saved from blink 182, afterall. because this of course, isn't fucking blink 182.

:)

Manic Street Preachers - La Tristesse Durera

:up: A livejournal friend made a big post all about these guys and I can't stop listening to the stuff she posted. I know there's a bunch of fans here -- I'm really excited to find more of their songs; what I've heard so far is GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom