Now Listening.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

:up::drool: when are those re-releases supposed to be out? are they and i missed it? i need to get myself a copy of that album :reject: i've only got about half the songs on a "best of" compilation.

... they've already been rereleased in parts of Europe. I'm getting the feeling we're not gonna see 'em stateside. Much like my copies of the Very Best of, If I Should Fall From Grace, and Rum, Sodomy and the Lash which were imports purchased at Barnes and Nobles for ridiculous prices. :mad:

Meat Loaf - Wasted Youth
(from Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell)

A nice little play. :)

Goddammit Daddy! You know I love you, but you got a hell of a lot to learn about rock n' roll

into: Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
(from HIStory Begins)

Talk about a transition! :eeklaugh:

bayernfc said:

They're ok, just very over-rated.

from whole album I really liked just one song (track 1, don't remember the name)... but, yes, it was ok

---

The Charlatans - My Beautiful Friend

it's over

now:

The Charlatans - I Don't Care Where You Live

UnforgettableLemon said:

... they've already been rereleased in parts of Europe. I'm getting the feeling we're not gonna see 'em stateside. Much like my copies of the Very Best of, If I Should Fall From Grace, and Rum, Sodomy and the Lash which were imports purchased at Barnes and Nobles for ridiculous prices. :mad:

crap. this does not make me happy.

i got my pogues stuff at the used store a couple years ago at ridiculous prices for used cds. still cheaper than new import prices, but that's the reason i still only have 'red roses for me', 'if i should fall from grace', and a best of.

:mad:

and i have no idea what crap i'm listening to. my roommate has shitty taste in music, and my ears were all sweaty and uncomfortable with my headphones on.

I'm listening to radiator sounds in the pipes and people chatting about book prices. Ah, the splendors of being a tutor at the Writing Center!

muse - hysteria

thanks to launch.com, i now can say i never want to hear muse again

:down:

this rather sucks.

the beatles - yesterday

if there's 1 beatles song i never want to hear again, this is it.

Stars - Romantic Comedy

How's it going with Frances the Mute JackintheBox? I'm taking a break from it before I give it another chance.

The Bravery - Unconditional :up:

Thanks to alexvilagosh and HeadsonSticks for bringing them to my attention

lmjhitman said:

How's it going with Frances the Mute JackintheBox? I'm taking a break from it before I give it another chance.

still I'm not into it... but I enjoyed L'Via L'Viaquez more than last time I heard it

---

The Mars Volta - Miranda, That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore

Last edited:
is a great album! love it...

---

Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945

and that's all for tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom