Now Listen-ificating to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
social distortion - (intro to 'i wasn't born to follow' on the dvd)

mike ness rambling about how joe strummer and joey ramone were pioneers and saved the world from motley crue and posion and guns n roses :up:

Urban Dance Squad - Deeper Shade Of Soul (Live Version)
(from the Deeper Shade Of Soul single, IIRC)

I always upload my cd's on my computer. Im such a geek I have three different harddrives. I am running two at the moment and there is like 45 gigs of music. As a result I tend to make playlist from all the various music I have so one minute it could be Caruso then the next minute it could be Underworld. So its hard to pin down "exactly" what I am listening to on a daily basis lol.

I have to say I have put Vertigo on its own wee playlist and set it to repeat so I can hear it over and over. I am just completely blown away by this new song of their's. It just flat out ROCKS!!

thacraic said:
I always upload my cd's on my computer.

I have done that too. These past few days my playlist is on random, so now it is:
The Notting Hillbillies - That's Where I Belong
(from Missing... Presumed Having A Good Time)

"Heartache Tonight" by The Eagles

(You know you're too obsessed with U2 when you write "The Edge" at first when you're actually trying to write "The Eagles")

New Buffalo- Recovery

this song has a similar effect on me as The Dissociatives- Lifting The Veil :up:

down by law - breakout!

into

flogging molly - whistles the wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom