Now Interviewing-In Mysterious Ways...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have to go with post 1990 U2, 'cos it includes Achtung Baby. :up:

I like Tibetan Terriers (I used to have one - they sort of look like a minature Old English Sheep dog) :cute:

Same question..

I like The Diving Bell and The Butterfly by Jean Dominique Bauby for a non-fiction book.

Fiction...The Witches by Roald Dahl - fave book as a child. I keep meaning to read some of his others too!

Same...

I'm gonna say private, as I wouldn't be anywhere without my little car.

What is your favourite film?

Fave place to shop - Warehouse - I :heart: their clothes.
Coffee with cream:up:

Paris Hilton is a pile of dog crap.

Least fave celeb(not including Paris Hilton)?

I am a Midlander, from Stoke-on-Trent.

Least fave musician - I am not a big fan of 50 Cent:down:

Same.

I was just about to say that same exact thing Tilli! I don't see how former gangsters can go about trying to become role models for youngsters who like rap and hip-hop.

How does one keep up with all these forum activities? Sit at the desk refreshing or email notifications? :wink:

Sevikins said:
I was just about to say that same exact thing Tilli! I don't see how former gangsters can go about trying to become role models for youngsters who like rap and hip-hop.

I agree, I think the whole dissing women, 'gangsta' stuff tends to be the lowest common denominator. There are good rap/hip-hop artists out there (Kanye, Nas, Beastie Boys) but it always has to come back to loads of naked girls in the videos and talking about slack women, violence etc :mad:

Sorry, I'll stop ranting now!:wink:

Back to topic - I tried the email notifications thing but it all got too much - I was getting them all the time (perhaps I should stop being such a postwhore!).

So refreshing all the way!

Fave forum on interference?

:lol: I do email notifications but like chain threads, I always get bogged down... that and it really gets you distracted.

Favorite forum... must be Lemonade Stand now. I used to love Pleba but then the facination's gone when I took a year off from the forum.

Same ques.

I like Lemonade Stand, although I have just got into Pleba also! Actually, everyone, on the whole, seems very friendly and welcoming on all the boards which is good!

Holidays - do you prefer soaking up culture or soaking up the sun??

Definitely a soaking up the culture person! Unless i was somewhere like Mauritius! :drool:

same

Back
Top Bottom