Notre Dame fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a near rumble in Boston! I met Hewson for the U2 show Monday...I told him, "i'll be easy to find, I'm wearing my USC hat!" (probably the only one in town!)...

Hewson said, "Great, I'm in my Notre Dame #3 jersey!"

We chose a specific intersection to meet just outside the former Fleet Center...there was an immediate stare-down...it was me or him...

We met halfway in the crosswalk where we pushed and pulled but with 3 seconds left on the pedestrian walk light, someone behind me pushed me to the far corner before the light turned red....SC wins again!!! :lol:

ps...I'm a die-hard SC fan but I really do like Brady Quinn, his receivers and that Ass-kicking #9 Boxer/Linebacker...good thread...keep 'em coming!

Last edited:
I am a fan, as I explained to my USC fan friend the other night, I nearly went to school there, it was in the final 2 considered, but lost out to UMass due to a much welcomed academic scholarship.

So I count myself a ND fan, as mentioned, I have the green Montana football jersey that I wear on certain occasions (U2 concerts are a good occasion since the word "Irish" is emblazoned above the number 3).

Am quite pleased with how quickly and effectively Senor Weis has turned things in a positive manner, the team is 2 hairs away from being undefeated and playing in the Rose Bowl. The finish of the Stanford game 2 weeks ago was quite exciting.

And just for the record, Mr. BAW was going backward went the light turned red!!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i heard a-rod saved hewson from being hit by a truck durring this mele... is this true?
No he was too busy fishing through his purse with his white hamburger helper gloved hand looking for his blue lip gloss, but his publicist did send out a press release saying he saved Fake Edge, Santa and Elvis from an oncoming truck before the show.

Mr. BAW said:
Well no party there since its one of the safest cities in America!!! I heard you had a visit from the men in blue...:lol:

Signed,

former man in blue :)

We sure did!!:laugh:

Signed,

The Riff Raff of Irvine!

For Honor said:
I watch ND..... but mostly because it's "regoinal", here in NY.
ND coverage is not "regional".
ABC uses "regional coverage", which sometimes gets games that don't make a lot of sense shown in certain areas...Notre Dame however has the majority of its games on NBC, a national broadcast, the only college games NBC broadcasts on a normal Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom