Nothing to win and nothing left to lose..............just DESCRIBING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^what? 18 inches??? :shocked: no way! We're gonna get a maximum of 12 inches... still :yikes:

1 week is a lot of time though, it'll clear up by then.. you'll be fine! :lol:

^ :hyper:

I'm VERY anxious to hear what you think of it. It's not for everyone's tastes, but I love the entire thing, from start to finish. And the finish is actually a Spanish version of Anarchy in the UK. :lol:

I've always said - it's the perfect CD to seduce by. :combust: Or at least to seduce me by. :flirt:

There's a horn player on many of the songs, and it doesn't even really sound like a trumpet. I looked him up, and I forget all the technical terms, but he learned some really cool technique for playing based upon a Hindu musical style. :nerd:

Zootle, I have this need to spread the MDH love. :love: :drool:

You have Passengers, right? I put them both on my computer a few weeks ago so that I could send them to a few people. :shifty:

Night Sarah :hug:

Oh yes... I have Passengers :drool: :drool: :drool:

And... Never Let Me Go sounds absolutely perfect, sandwiched between the soaring Ground Beneath and the gorgeous Stateless. :heart:

Oh, and Zootle, not sure what you'll see on the track listings, but for both versions of Satellite of Love, Mila Jojovavich (the supermodel/actress/lead actress in this movie) does lead vocals, with Bono doing backup. I've heard a lot of criticism of her singing on this soundtrack, but OMG, I find her voice really interesting and compelling. Wow.

I've got the movie on DVD, too (you'll hear some of the dialogue at the beginning of a few songs). It's weird, quirky, but very entertaining. Not your usual movie. :)

I hope the next U2 album sounds like this :drool: :drool: :drool:

And as I dream, U2 will probably make another Vertigo or Where The Blinding Lights Have No Name. :| :slant:

Back
Top Bottom