Nothing to lose except a boat when you DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^So what's new with you...non-existent person? You seem to be going through an existential crisis...even though you can't have an existential crisis if you don't exist...:huh:

I'm just talking to Kate, and doing homework

And I got all this from an article which a link to, I gave earlier

Yourself?

Just finished reading that article you linked, listening to music, and trying to start my homework...

...and my brother is really getting into some football game...:coocoo:

^ I amn't great but I am the best my friends have

We lost 8-1 in a competition with me in goal, but it wasn't me fault, we had no defenders :wink:

"If the chance presents it's self, I shall not wait for death but face it had on"

^Do your teachers read the journals? I've always felt uncomfortable with school journals because teachers read them...:|

^ They are fiction journals, which he selects several people to read out from

The point of this one, was you are lost in the Antractic

< Not very familiar with Captain Scott. :reject:

This feels like the longest week ever....:sigh:

^ :( Do you always chat before she goes to school?

Too many things have been happening...I've been really sick but I haven't been able to take a proper day off school because I always have something important going on...

I really need to catch up on my work, because I told my parents that I was mostly caught up (not totally true).

Some people have been getting on my nerves...and we have march break next week...I really need that break, but there's still two days to go...:sigh:

Ye from 4:30am -7:50am (Australian time)

That's terrible. hope everything gets better. My parents don't seem to care about me in school but my Parent-Teacher meeting is tomorrow so that might change. I hope the next two days fly by

^ :ohmy: 4:30am?? I didn't even know that time existed...:wink: You guys seem very dedicated...

My parents care too much about me in school, in fact, it's all they care about...:sigh:

^ She got up at that time, before we met. It's probably the thing that allowed us to grow close. I have started getting up at 6am to talk to her.

That sucks, my parents look at my grades, see I am doing well and well leave me be :wink:

^How long have you known each other?

...nothing is good enough for my parents.:mad:

^ We met on a message board 12-13 months ago

And got into a relationship about 4 months and one weeks ago

What type of grades do you get?

^That's a long time for an online relationship.

It usually depends on the subject...on my best subjects (english, history, anthropology, philosophy) they range from mid to high 90's.

But in maths i tend to get low 70's to mid 60's...so I'm either at the top or barely passing.:|

Ye it is long, and I can't see it ending either

Them grades make me look terrible, mine are

Accounting A1
Applied Maths A1
Physics A2
History A2
English B3
Maths C1
French C2
Irish D1

^Do you plan on meeting up sometime?

How does that grading system work? Is A the top and D the lowest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom