Nothing to lose except a boat when you DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Alright, sorry about not being here for 15 minutes, was reading some stuff from a religous debate on a message board

Like I would complain :lol: anywqay I just asked my teacher, he said the bell's gonna ring in about three minutes

I'm still here for now...for about another 30 minutes or so...

I have to work 6 and a half hours tonight...I usually work five :(

^ Should get a job :wink:

< Doesn't mind...because she finally convinced her friend who used to work there that he should come back, and now he is in two weeks :)

^^ Ye but I am too lazy, and would never give up me evenings :wink:

^ KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::wave:

Babysitting is a pain, my sister is so annoying

^JOHN!!!!!!!!! :hug: :wave:

I'm babysitting my brothers friends, they're really quiet :) Seriously :wink:

I"m only gonna be here til 3:45 my time though, I have to go then :( So make the most of Kara time :laugh:

< Was reading her cell phone bill and has decided that she should not have 900 minutes/rollover (not that there is a smaller option) because she now has 1,670 minutes for this month on her ANYTIME minutes, and still has free night and weekends.

^^ We would but fun is also an illusion :wave: you leaving is also an illusion :wink:

^ You are living in a non-existant world, get with the real world, but the real world is an illusion :wink:

^ You aren't really leaving, because it is an illusion, you were never here, here doesn't exist :wink:

Bye have a good time :wave::hug:

^ Hey :wave: well if it isn't another non-existant person, did you know nothing is real? All this doesn't exist :wink:

Weird I am drinking club Lemon right now :wink:

^But you're not drinking REAL club Lemon if nothing is real...maybe you're just drinking the ESSENCE of club Lemon...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom