Nothing to lose except a boat when you DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yes it is

Fran and I were discussing something today

"You know what's strange, when Silvio sits beside you in accounting he passes the test, but on the last test, he sat by himself and got only 23%, why do you think that is?"
"Ahhh well it's one of the great mysteries of life I guess" :wink:

^ Ye it is lucky, we only had one Physics class, and me, Fran and Kev, screwed up out experiment :wink:

other than the big mac :drool: i found out that i do in fact have crohn's disease and part of my small intestine was all inflammed and yucky looking, so i'm on Prednisone (a steroid) to reduce inflammation and hopefully put me into remission, otherwise, i'll have to be on maitenance (sp?) drugs to keep me from flaring up

^thanks :hug: and yes, i can finally eat!!!! i'm going out with friends today and we're probably getting chinese food :drool:

<over 5 months since i saw U2 and over a year since i bought tickets

^^I'm wearing one of my U2 shirts......but I'm very cold as it's short sleeve and it's freezing rain right now :huh: :wink:

^I got mine on March 19th.........not that I remembered that all year :wink:

^i always wear longsleeve shirts under my U2 shirts :wink: then i'm warm

i think i bought my tickets march 3rd or something like that and then saw them on september 23rd :drool: best day of my life. period.

<has to go and get ready to go out into the world

:wave: :hug:

^I got my tickets from my dad's friend the day of the concert, he had been promising allllllll year to send them, and then my dad and I get there and bully him into finally giving them to us :wink:

I can't kill them, they're tall and beefy :reject: :wink: And I'm wearing a U2 shirt, which is the worst thing I could possibly do in this school, none of them are enlightened :wink: Except for me

^^ Cool, someone rang me dad a wekk before the concert and asked if he wanted tickets?

^^ well if they hate U2, they are all stupid :wink:

^ Bye :wave::hug: talk to you when you finish school

hey....

Did not wear her U2 shirt today....is saving all three of them for the big decision of which one to wear on Monday...

and it's horribly hot in my school today...I'd much rather have the cold

and I got my tickets to see U2 on September 20th...and saw U2 on September 20th :wink:

Well I have one Vertigo tour shirt....one rattle and hum long sleeve shirt...and the boomcha shirt I made :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom