Nothing to lose except a boat when you DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed you trailed off sharply after becoming a bca. this is no time to rest on your laurels, slacker. :tsk:

seriously i need to go :no:

see you later :wave:

(and by later i could mean later tonight depending how the studying/sleeping works out)

wow....you left it on repeat....

< thinks you will be humming that song well over a week from now

Good night VG :wave: in case you're still lurking... which I'm pretty sure you are.. ;)

bono212... so what're you listening to these days?

well my lastfm would be embaressing....don't look at it

But I listen to U2 (duh) the Killers Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones, Cher :reject:, Gwen Stefani and No Doubt, Aerosmith, and TOM PETTY :rockon:

no I do log in a lot, it's just that I have to use bono212 so often when underscores aren't allowed, that I forget which is which

I just checked though, and it's bono_212

And in all fairness, I got an account after I started my most recent U2 kick, and I also don't have a LOT of my cds on my computer anymore (we got a new one) so this is not an actual sampling of what I listen to...well mabye the U2 part

aww, you just have to look for people's screennames and add them! :hug:

There's tons of Interferencers on there!

yeah i know...but I don't messwith it too much...mostly I use it ot see how out of control my U2 fix is getting....when second place is to Cher by almost 500 plays, I'd have to say it's pretty bad

^ Okay, well I had to get the DART into town. I went to three bloody bookshops in town, and none had the play:mad:, so I had to Greene's and the only copy they had, was part of a collection of plays, so I now have a book with three plays in it, when I only need one

^ No idea

Sean O'Casey
Three Dublin Plays

"The Shadow of a Gunman""Juno and the Paycock""The Plough and the Stars"

I only need the Juno one, and have no interest in the other two

< Me parents just told me, that me Accounting and History teacher, both think I should take the subjects in College :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom