nothing terribly new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes. i will do that wanderer.

did you read the part about me not being able to look at her in the eye? just checking.

sure i can buy her lingerie.

There is only one thing left to do.

Abduct her.

Some people get a dependency on their captors. Surely she will too. There is even a name for this condition, but I cant remember it. You have nothing left to lose.

Except a clean criminal record, your job, your friends, family, where you live (as you will end up in jail)

But she may fall in love with you.

Then you can be the boss.

i want words that glow "remote control zipper"

The Wanderer said:
maybe you could buy her something from the lingerie section? make sure you buy something 3 or 4 sizes too big though, then say, oh you lost weight, or buy something several sizes too small, then say oh you must have gained weight, that will make her feel good about herself and you can comfort her

Merlin, I'll let you practise on me; you can buy me some glow-in-the-dark's, I've always wanted to try those.

yarof

exactly how many times do i have to tell you this?

don't yell at her or make her cry. lameass. just be yourself. only not the scary freak one. you're a lovable bear. talk german to her. and don't look :angry: the whole time.

Yes I like the Wanderer's idea though his new avatar is lacking compared to his old one

Maybe you should approach her with a tourettes syndrome like I seem to have mastered

Sorry, bad joke

Tell her that her pants make her look slutty

Then take your pants off and offer them to her-
you won't have to worry about looking her in the eyes then

:angry::angry:

not that this will happen, but if the mission becomes stale try Pee Wee Herman's "I know you are, but what am I?" question. This will most likely cause her to think about who and what she is (and why you know), sequentially making her wonder what makes you tick in return.

Ok go and get yourself some foo foo berry Jones right, and then be all "Yeah so i invented the name, if you would get on your suggestion journal then maybe you could order other fine products that I myself have worked on."
Then ask her to show you a selection of the stores finest ham platters, and insist that she is the only person qualified for such a job.
Ask her if she would like to subscribe to your newsletter...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom