NOT another Creed thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieSG

Refugee
gosh, we have such astute music fans here at feedback, we have over the eons developed a true opinion in the case of Creed, a heavy-metal style band emenating from Florida :mad:

so this is not another rehash of old ideas. no, this is a further comment on the sorry, pathetic state of European musical taste, who's "legions" of GA stage-rushers, seem to have long ago forgotten such bands as SCORPIONS, and others which compete heavily with AC/DC, or KISS...these bands represent a by-gone era. NOW it is SEAL and only bands approved by SEAL. we (THE U.S. of A, and other new world type countries) dont get that! we like ALL kinds of music, right? though Scott Stapp is making quite a mockery of HIS career right now, isn't he? obviously, not a proper singer for export! just stay right there in florida, Christian wanna-bes! :)

btw, has Creed ever played a gig in Canada? or is that RUSH territory?? just asking, please don't take offense, good neighbors...let's keep this to a level of discussion of better bands than upstarts from the United States, please!

Thank you.

:)

edited to reduce confusion, and promote better understanding ;)
:mad:

Last edited:
Even tho your post was "edited" it still elicited confusion. But you think by using big words like "elicited" I'd have figgered out what you were trying to say. :eeklaugh:

HeadsOnSticks said:
Even tho your post was "edited" it still elicited confusion. But you think by using big words like "elicited" I'd have figgered out what you were trying to say. :eeklaugh:

newbie! of COURSE you don't have a clue, but then i never said i did...

"elicited" is not the biggest word i have read ever. i know many MORE words, with several syllables, and *sometimes* i even try to use them. do you have a problem?

Expialidoshis. i am certainly an expert speller, but this word just baffles me. how about this, a mid-west favorite: antidisestablishmentarianism. you latin lovers go figure out what this sorry word means. i'm not going to analyze it now. Bye!

i mean, Ciao! or hasta (until...Dios Mio! the end of the world??) for the Jews out there (hello, good-bye, peace)
:censored:

:shrug: it's the day before Valentines Day, i'm just kidding ;)

Last edited:
I really didnt have any clue what you were talking about either DebbieSG, I just didnt have the heart to say so. I'm glad I wasnt the only one.

i don't understand either...creed sucks. that's all i've got to say about this :wink:

Creed does suck, just thought I needed to clarify my position on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom