Not a good week for the penis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
If you have one, be thankful and take care of it...you never know when might explode or be chopped into pieces by a crazed surgeon :yikes:

Crazed surgeon amputates patient's penis, chops it up

Fri Jul 16, 6:52 AM ET

Add Offbeat - AFP to My Yahoo!

BUCHAREST (AFP) - A Romanian surgeon who underwent a fit of madness while operating on a man's testicles proceeded to amputate his penis and cut it into three pieces.

The surgeon, Naum Ciomu, was said to be a senior member of the hospital staff and a professor of anatomy.

He had been operating on a 34-year-old man for a testicular malformation when he committed the act, hospital officials said Friday.

"We are shocked by what has happened. It is the first time we have had such a case," said Sorin Oprescu, head of the Bucharest emergency hospital where the operation took place.

Doctor Ciomu had been banned from entering an operating theatre for two months pending the results of an investigation by the medical council, Oprescu said.

Meanwhile the wife of the unfortunate patient said she was suing Dr. Ciomu.

Both of these stories are from Romania.

I am seeing a trend here.

Meanwhile, I would warn all guys to steer clear of Romania.

*one minutes silence*

what a horror story.
it is hard enough already to get guys to have vasectomies. This story will do the rounds of the locker rooms and make them even more nervous. He's got my whole world in his hands.

I imagine it was a bit of a shock when the man woke up from surgery and tried to go pee. :ohmy:

DaveC said:
How could a man do that to another man?!?!

:sad:

Well...you see the surgeon's new ginsu knives arrived. The good news is they really do slice and dice quite nicely. ;)

Back
Top Bottom