Northernmost Fjord Of Xzfgiiizmtsath Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excuse me for not trusting myself to not drink it before NYE.

You could just use that as an excuse to buy more. :wink:

(I am no stranger to "oh shit I was keeping this for then ... time to visit the bottle-o again!")

Well dad threw out our christmas tree when we moved, so we don't have one this year!

Nobody could care less at home about Christmas, I think its quite the opposite down here with Nicoles family.

Hah! I think Mum and Alan have got rid of their tree up in Queensland too ... my family's really long since stopped caring, especially since we're not even properly meeting up this year. Usually the only thing in it for us is that it brings us together for a day. Without that ... meh.

Jesus, Axver. Are you shooting for Club 500 or something? time for me to postwhore.

Jesus, Axver. Are you shooting for Club 500 or something? time for me to postwhore.

I'd rather stop breaking into the 200 Club, but you people keep letting me, with doors unlocked and windows wide open ...

We don't have ou rtree up casu emy mum's been ill. And we've been lazy. and my brohter really won't know the difference. And i really don't care. I don't need any more crap.

I'd rather stop breaking into the 200 Club, but you people keep letting me, with doors unlocked and windows wide open ...

Well it's my turn to break into it.

Do you have a map as to how to get tehre?

Hang around for long enough at your computer and it seems you can't help but get there.

I shall not move until I get 200 posts in this thread. It's early yet. I can thi that.

You boys shouldconsider yourselves lucky. I just took my shirt off. No one needs to see that.

Or maybe you're all sitting abck going :corn: Let' see what the drunk chick does next!

watch wathc watch... I jus tpassed ALis post count the for the reared,. Now I'm #2.

I'm gonna have this metric ten page to myseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf....

two more posts. think of something intelligent to say...

Back
Top Bottom