Northernmost Fjord Of Xzfgiiizmtsath Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cornflakesyc1-1.gif

Damn, bro! I'm sure you'll find it somewhere. I saw SFK a few years ago, they were great, so I bet Dempsey was by himself, too.

hope so. he was bonnie, don't know if you've had time to listen to it yet, but he played 10 of 11 songs off it, plus five or six SFK songs (no Monsters though) and also his MGMT cover. he has a great voice, and being in such a small venue (Geelong pub) the crowd appreciated it.

i also think it's really cool that because he's got perfect pitch he can just tune his guitar by ear immediately.

Have fun, A$hley! I await video.

hope so. he was bonnie, don't know if you've had time to listen to it yet, but he played 10 of 11 songs off it, plus five or six SFK songs (no Monsters though) and also his MGMT cover. he has a great voice, and being in such a small venue (Geelong pub) the crowd appreciated it.

i also think it's really cool that because he's got perfect pitch he can just tune his guitar by ear immediately.

Hah, he's done a MGMT cover?

The Necrowizard does not respect your work dragging you away from the northernmost fjord of Xzfgiiizmtsath! Hooray For Beer, that can be respected, but this "work"? :tsk:

Haha, he does a good job!

And yeah, it was on the PA at all the gigs I saw.

Goddamn, we started off with such a sweet spot at Green Day too. To our left was the catwalk, and when we stood up we were dead close.

p1812091839.jpg

Fucking bogans. :grumpy:

Anyway! *gone*

Christmas. :crack:

I've remembered to do MOST things, and avoided a lot too. I just want a quiet one. It's mental whenever I go out ... no fan of Christmas crowds.

But otherwise, yeah, doing pretty good. My Honours thesis did exceptionally well, better than I expected, and now I'm just waiting on an offer of a PhD place (which should be, I hope, a mere formality!).

I think this evil thread is the appropriate place to let Ashley know that, on average, a Friday the 13th will occur roughly every 212 days.

:laugh: Yes fucking way! Actually, to be precise, it's every 212.35 days.

When I've been on MSN with you the entire time I was at the hospital, yes. :tongue:

Thanks for that, again.

Nah, no problem, hope things are a bit calmer now.

I love it whenever Alison or whoever I'm talking to on MSN then greets me in the Superthread, it's so Department of Redundancy Department. :lol:

Nah, no problem, hope things are a bit calmer now.

I love it whenever Alison or whoever I'm talking to on MSN then greets me in the Superthread, it's so Department of Redundancy Department. :lol:

Yeah, I hope my aunt isn't stressing my mom out. They don't get along.

:giggle:

They love each other, they're just sisters and rivals of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom