North American Tour Dates for Keane announced!! Who's going??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hey all.. Keane just announced tour dates for US FINALLY!! Just a few dates but the presale already happened this morning and I almost missed it.. I got 2 tix for the DC show at the 930 Club!:hyper:

N.AMERICAN TOUR ANNOUNCED
20.03.07 | 06.25.pm
Keane to play eleven date tour in May!

We're very pleased to announce that Keane will be heading to the US of A and Canada in May to play eleven gigs. As ever, we have a presale for all of the shows, through the Shop on this website. The presale begins tomorrow (Wednesday, March 21st) at 9am Eastern Time (1pm UK time).

The full list of shows (with their general sale dates) is as follows:

May 11th – LA – The Greek
General sale: 31st March

May 16th – Minneapolis – Myth
General sale: 23rd March

May 17th – Chicago – The Riviera
General sale: 24th March

May 19th – Detroit – State Theater

May 20th – Toronto – Kool Haus

May 22nd – Montreal – Olympia Theater

May 24th – Portland – Merrill Auditorium

May 25th – Boston – Fleet Bank Pavilion
General sale: 24th March

May 27th – Philadelphia – Tower Theater

May 29th – DC – 9:30 Club
General sale: 22nd March

May 30th – NYC – Rumsey Playfield

We (University of Texas) won a contest and they're supposed to play a free show on campus.

Then and only then will I go.

hippy said:
Got my ticket for Boston this morning! Hopefully this time it will actually happen... I was really disappointed when they canceled last year :(

And I'm hoping my seats are as good or better... last time I had row three!

I think we will be fine this time. Tom is in a good place now and they aren't overloading and doing too many tour dates all at once like last year. They are just doing small chunks of dates at a time and spreading it out it looks like..

Ah good they're giving Montreal some love! :heart:
I saw them at the GA venue Metropolis in 2005ish and it was a great show. Lots of girls :love:

I'll be catching them May 29th in DC. The 9:30 Club's an awesome venue. :drool:

I just wanted to post under the only other person here who is dressed in appropriate winter attire. As for the thread question...

I'm not really keane on going.

:shh:

Pinball Wizard said:
I just wanted to post under the only other person here who is dressed in appropriate winter attire. As for the thread question...

:huh: not exactly what the thread is about...:|

Why do people always skip Ohio? We're the 7th most populated state with 3 pretty big cities, Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati.

Pinball Wizard said:

:lol:

^ :hmm: Possible..... 'Iron' is enjoyable, but they definitely overuse the same blueprint on most of the songs. If they don't get a little more variety in there, I could see them fading away after another album.

The presale this morning was busy...got knocked off the server the first time around, but got 3 tix in the end.

Utoo said:
^ :hmm: Possible..... 'Iron' is enjoyable, but they definitely overuse the same blueprint on most of the songs. If they don't get a little more variety in there, I could see them fading away after another album.

The presale this morning was busy...got knocked off the server the first time around, but got 3 tix in the end.

what show did you get tix for?? Was it the Keane Presale this morning or another presale.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

what show did you get tix for?? Was it the Keane Presale this morning or another presale.

this morning's. going to the dc show may 29th. my brother-in-law got them...he had some trouble at first, but got them later in the day.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

going to that show as well..!:wink: See ya there! :D

nice!

9:30 got even better now that there's no smoking inside. you really can't beat that place.

Hey inmyplace13, recent UT grad here now in Houston. Where did you here about the contest? Just wondering coz i'd be excited to see Keane in austin.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
May 30th – NYC – Rumsey Playfield
[/B]

Rumsey Playfield? Say what? :huh: No MSG or even Roseland?

Nonetheless I'll try to get those tix! Thanks for the info! :)

KEANE :drool:

Re: Re: North American Tour Dates for Keane announced!! Who's going??

Zootlesque said:

Rumsey Playfield? Say what? :huh: No MSG or even Roseland?

Nonetheless I'll try to get those tix! Thanks for the info! :)

KEANE :drool:

good luck zoot!!! I hope you get a chance to see them too!! I can't wait to see them in DC... :drool:

I'm going to see them at the State Theater in Detroit.

I always thought Keane were U2/Coldplay wannabees, but I downloaded their live set from the Apple Store in London last Christmas. I have decided I like them quite a lot -- especially since Tom has gone to rehab and come out of it okay. At least we hope.

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:

I'll be right there with ya!! :hyper: Yeah, its a great venue.. I am also gonna see The Kaiser Chiefs there in April.:wink:

Lucky you. The Kaiser Chiefs aren't coming to Detroit at least on this swing. But the Arctic Monkeys are here in May and I will get to see them.

Back
Top Bottom