nooooooooooooooooooooo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
OMG OMG just saw a picture a fecking DIED!!!

Now as u all know Im a huge fan of Angelina Jolie but the recent pic of her with hubbo, Big Bob at that awards show was fucking horrible!!!

'OI!!!! ANGELINA!!!! Ur 27 NOT 47 luv!!!

Please u look more beautiful as natural as possible with hair down, like u did at TR premiere....but NOT with dyed black hair, dyed eyebrows (or truly fecking enhanced eyebrows), dark dress (black) and to top it off big pile of pearls round ur neck.....nooooooooo all wrong, ur too young for that and it made u look an old woman with 4 kids back home!!!!!!

*prayes Angie WONT make same mistake twice*

NO NO NO!!!

FUCK

I need to be in LA to help these pple, i KNOW what they suit!!!!!!

Now madelaine. You cant have a maddie explosion and not provide a pic.

I like Angelina Jolie too. Im still having trouble telling the diff between her and Ashley Judd. I think shes great too, she tends to get better roles I reckon...but anyway...wheres this pic??????
biggrin.gif

Ok FOUND it!!!! Found the pic that was in the UK mag............now of course this could be doing her no justice but like holy fuk angelina is very photogenic but THIS is AWFUL!!!!!

eek.gif

imdf20012002200613a.jpg

or else Bobby boy is turnin her into an old woman before all 6,909 positions they've tried has dried up and shes toooooo attractive for someone else to go 6,910...!!!!
wink.gif

hmmm not really Bobby Boy is attractive in an elderly ' I like to crush u up against the ceiling and bonk u senseless' kinda way.................

I can see just how he and angie fit like two peas in a pod.............and quite fuking unattachable!!!!!!

billy just wanted to show his 'art-istic' side there on that day......
smile.gif

yar i saw those eyebrows and wondered why she let her nephew attack her with the black marker

billy bob's angelina song is just..so *sobs* ..oh..so..*sobs again*..touching..ohhhhh...PUKE!!!!!!

those eyebrow need to be stopped!!!! They're attacking Tokyo!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

I saw a recent pic of her with her hair cut into a chin length bob, with short bangs (fringe) She looked gorgeous, and classic. And the bangs made her look very youthful.

Too bad about the unfortunate pic of her and Billy Bob though, it looks like she's gurning for crying out loud!

ANGELINA! My hero!! Nooo...she looks...odd
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

Back
Top Bottom