Noel Gallagher's Top I0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holy John

Acrobat
During a recent interview after the final gig of the "UK Noise and Confusion Tour", Noel Gallagher, guitarist of, of course, Oasis, said his I0 best songs ever. Sorry for the die-heart U2 fans (we know though, that 'One' is among Noel's favorite songs).

1. Tomorrow Never Knows (The Beatles)
2. Jumpin' Jack Flash (Rolling Stones)
3. My Generation (The Who)
4. Anarchy In The UK (Sex Pistols)
5. Eton Rifles (The Jam)
6. I Wanna Be Adored (The Stone Roses)
7. Asleep (The Smiths)
8. LookingGlass (The La's)
9. Rebel Rebel (David Bowie)
10. Get It On (T-Rex)

------------------
And we all shine on, like the sun, the moon and the stars.
- John Lennon

6. I Wanna Be Adored (The Stone Roses)

It doesn't get much sweeter than this..the extended version with longer intro is even more divine, makes you wish the Stone Roses could have kept this quality up
frown.gif

Don't make me put you in your place. You sit up there and sing and do a bit of lookin good for the ladies and their breasts. Don't be criticizing me lists.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
Don't make me put you in your place. You sit up there and sing and do a bit of lookin good for the ladies and their breasts. Don't be criticizing me lists.

Noel! I've missed you! So glad to see Liam aboard.

Silly guys. But damn if you're not good for a few laughs.

You think I'm good for a fookin' laugh? Is that all I am to you? You know what? You're really tops. I mean, wow, Liam Gallagher, rock god, good for laughs? Fook off. And brother, I'll criticize any fookin' list I well choose.

Yeah, what's she fookin talking about now? First it was her lovie dovie Robbie and fookin Damon, now we make her laugh. Fuck, looks like she been on the pisser even longer than Liam.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
Yeah, what's she fookin talking about now? First it was her lovie dovie Robbie and fookin Damon, now we make her laugh. Fuck, looks like she been on the pisser even longer than Liam.

Actually it was my lovie dovie Robbie.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom