NO! Women in bands.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beli said:

Yes but did you hear Blondie? :wink:
Of course i heard her.It took 'our debs' a song or 2 to get warmed up but she has still got her voice.30 odd quid was a bit pricey though,suppose she has to pay out alot nowdays to 'try' and look youthful:wink: And i was sat next to a right weirdo....women in bands....they attract strange people:huh:

and that of course is the most important thing. i thought you didn't know who the pretenders were? Another question: why am I still responding?
Let's talk more about penises.

beli said:

And the Gallaghers are butt ugly, does that interfer with your ability to listen to their music?
No because im not gay.Sorry for being a man and appreciate good looking women(and if they can hold a tune then thats even better:wink: )
I would like to thank everyone for responding to this thread and getting me up to my 1000th post ......Yipppeeeee!!!
I expect a wave of 'congratulations your threads are a constant source of education' posts,ta:wink:

boystupidboy said:

I did not bash women in music..only women in groups/bands.A woman giving it 'large' moshing with a guitar in hand looks...well kinda crap....

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1110.JPG

kim deal :heart: :drool:

/end

boystupidboy said:
Hey this thread is becoming sexist,thats out of order:madspit:

No, it started out sexist by the original poster, so there was nothing that could be done after that initial, retarded post. Some people have usernames that really reflect their personality/intelligence... :tsk:

As for one of your other comments:
Its not big and its not clever.

Nice you have such an expert opinion about yourself and your willie. Maybe you learn how to use it in the future and maybe even women will be interested in yours. But with an attitude like this, I doubt it very much. Especially when it also seems you were more interested in getting to a 1,000 posts (as if that means anything... :rolleyes: ) than in some actual discussion and education.

:sigh:

Marty

i'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

this just serves as a reminder to people that if you don't want your thread to get out of control, it's best to avoid such controversial and inflammatory topics such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom