No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
menelaos said:
I 'm just surfing the net to find some infos for canyoing...
It 's not any helpful, though
Do you know something about it..?? :yawn:

Do ya mean those little boatie thingies that people paddle around in?

If so I have no clue...but try google..

:)

Oh man I Want into this club. Altho it's only 6:45pm in California, I will be here wide awake in America in another 6,10,12 hours. I am the Queen of Insomnia! I've been sick and have slept for a couple days now so my body is all out of whack. It is nice to know I am not the only one that goes through this.

I try to google stuff till I get tired and it usually works. I also like the idea of watching the Chicago dvd....tonite I plan to watch it again. It's excellent. But it gets me all energized, doesn't make me want to go to speel! Maybe I will find some of you here in another 6-8 hours?!!

Carek1230 said:
Oh man I Want into this club. Altho it's only 6:45pm in California, I will be here wide awake in America in another 6,10,12 hours. I am the Queen of Insomnia! I've been sick and have slept for a couple days now so my body is all out of whack. It is nice to know I am not the only one that goes through this.

I try to google stuff till I get tired and it usually works. I also like the idea of watching the Chicago dvd....tonite I plan to watch it again. It's excellent. But it gets me all energized, doesn't make me want to go to speel! Maybe I will find some of you here in another 6-8 hours?!!

If you watch the chicago dvd and fall asleep, well that's definetely not good for our boys...:lol:

I'm absolutely part of this club... every day I sleep about 4 hours or less... I can't fall asleep before 4 am

If I don't get a minimum 7 hrs of sleep, I can't function well the next day at work! And most of the time, thanks to Interference, I don't get more than 5.5 hrs! :sigh:

I get about average 5-6 hours of sleep a night. I work long 9 hour days and have every other Friday off. I usually sleep that Friday. My night begins about the time the news comes on and I'm wide awake until 2-3am on a work night. I've been like this for a long time.

i took two 2-hour naps between 11am on tuesday and 3:30am friday. when i finally went to sleep, i didn't wake up until 5pm on friday.

Back
Top Bottom