No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is falling asleep really late and waking up like 5, 6, 7 times a night also good enough to join the 'no sleep club'? 'Cause this is my daily routine, well, most of the time anyway (sometimes it's worse), and I'm really really tired :uhoh:

I've had troubles with sleeping for almost as long as I can remember :huh:

I went to sleep from about 2:30-10. :slant:

I had the weirdest dream last night involving that clown from It.

It was stalking me and I was just running and running, until it tried to get the girl i like, then I sacrificed myself for the girl, and she rejected me. Then I woke up, and went back to sleep, and it was just a bad high school dream after that.

I usually have those dreams where I know it's a dream, and they get crazy. :huh:

I know all about those dreams, and weird dreams as well for that matter :huh:

If I could trade my dreams for something else, I would, immediately :uhoh:

yeah I've had a lot of bad dreams lately...:huh:

they're fucking traumatic some of them, I'd never even describe some of them to anyone for fear of getting committed or something. :p

nevertheless I'm still very proud of my (almost) 9 hour sleep. :D :dance:

tiny dancer said:
I'm not asleep yet girls, and I have to get up on 5 hours to get up for work. :sigh:

Ohhh Nooooooooooooo Tiny! :hug: Hope you make it through the day at work! I usually drag when I don't get enough sleep or have a restless night.

Well maybe you will get a good night's sleep tonite, Tiny and it will make up for the restless nights you have been having. Sleep is bound to catch up to you sooner or later!

I had a pretty bad night... I was out of bed for like 6 or 7 times...

I didn't get a lot of sleep, I do hope I sleep better pretty soon or you can pick me up off of the floor... :sigh:

I do wish everybody here good nights, with lots of sleep and rest :hug:

Last edited:
Slept right through lastnight :wink: so glad to be getting a better sleep!

You're welcome! :)

And thank you, I hope so too :hug:

I won't be going to bed too late, in the hope of falling asleep earlier than usual... Maybe it helps this time, I hope so!

Back
Top Bottom