No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could not sleep for the life of me last night, started a movie at 1 am and was up until 3 am and had to work today :mad:

Last night totally sucked. I was really tired, so I made myself go to bed at 11pm. I tossed and turned for 2 hours before falling sleep. :mad: I woke up for good at 5am. :yawn: This Monday is totally sucking. :(

I agree, I also tossed and turned. My dog was really restless and it was real strange weather. Hopefully tonite we'll make up for lost sleep. Take care of yourself Thora :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Last night totally sucked. I was really tired, so I made myself go to bed at 11pm. I tossed and turned for 2 hours before falling sleep. :mad: I woke up for good at 5am. :yawn: This Monday is totally sucking. :(

gosh, that sounds like my night last night!

to do list
-take shower, thus waking disgruntled parents
-browse around interference for a while
-read for a bit
-get school stuff ready
-lie in bed for an hour or two wishing my brain had an off button

woohoo it shall be a late night :dance:

though i have to say...it pales in comparison to LJT's schedule. i can see you're still on the forums. :tongue: if you read this, what time do you have to get up most days? :shocked:

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:

-lie in bed for an hour or two wishing my brain had an off button

I was thinking the same thing last night :madwife:

Last edited:
It's a miracle! Last night I got almost 7 hours of sleep! Praise the gods in heaven. :bow: I feel so good today. That was exactly what I needed. I think I slept so much because I was so physically and emotionally drained. I hope the good sleeps will continue. :up:

when I was in college - I functioned really well on maybe 3 or 4 hours a night. Now if I only get 3 or 4 hours, I feel like crap the next day - so I try to shoot for 7 or 8 hours per night. :yes:

ThoraSEB said:
It's a miracle! Last night I got almost 7 hours of sleep! Praise the gods in heaven. :bow: I feel so good today. That was exactly what I needed. I think I slept so much because I was so physically and emotionally drained. I hope the good sleeps will continue. :up:

You obviously needed sleep and that is why your body allowed itself to let go and sleep. Good thing. I've slept well the past 2 nites. I think 6-7 hours is good enough for me and an occasional nap for 2-3 hours if I'm running myself ragged or there's a lot of stress at work.

this week was my exams week and I slept over 3 or 4 hours everyday... but... if I sleep more I feel tired the whole day...

Back
Top Bottom