No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sleeping so great lately...

I'm starting university in a few weeks... Seems like something went wrong with my application, I'm only registrated half because of a stupid mix up with addresses (I gave my right address months ago, and probably did it for like 10 times already)... And now, I just received a letter that everything has to be okie-dokie by September 1st, or else I'm not in... :sigh:

Thanks for the hugs, everyone, really made me smile :)

Things are sorted out now, I guess.... We called today, and they're sending the forms again so I get them tomorrow!

:hug: for everybody...

Is so hard to get into the habit of going to bed at a normal time and getting back into the kids go back to school routine. I get so nervous for them that I don't sleep well like a week before they go back. :madspit:

Ugh. My landlords were up banging around at 5am this morning. :angry: I managed to fall back asleep for a little while longer, but I was not very happy.

I didn't sleep well last night either, I was watching TV and reading and pacing the house. Didn't get up well this morning either but made it to work on time. I am really tired tonite.

I hope you get to feeling better soon, TD :hug:

Back
Top Bottom