No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The other night I went to sleep after peeking in here or tried to. After an hour 1/2 I went downstairs to sleep on the couch did you all know there is nothing on tv at 2, 3, 4, 5 am? 530 the news came on and I went back to my bed to fall asleep finally then to have my husbands alarm go off at 630. then fall back asleep to 830 to have the phone ring and have the refridgerator repair man call to tell me they were not coming that day. I try to go back to sleep and then the kids jump on me. :sad:

It was horrible and that hardly ever happens to me. :huh:

I slept last night! Didn't fall to sleep until around 2:30am but I slept straight through! It was a wee bit cooler so good sleeping weather for a very welcome change! :up: :applaud:

More :hug: for JCOSTER!

That's great news too Carek :wink: wee is such a Scottish word!

Had another great sleep lastnight&i should tonight when i go to bed shortly too as it's only about 15 c here now which is such a relief! :happy:

Ah i see Carek :wink: i'm always using that word, esp if i'm talking about a cute wee doggy or cat! :cute:

Thanks - i hope i do sleep well!

susanp6 said:
More :hug: for JCOSTER!

That's great news too Carek :wink: wee is such a Scottish word!

Had another great sleep lastnight&i should tonight when i go to bed shortly too as it's only about 15 c here now which is such a relief! :happy:

Thank you for the hugs guys I love ya! :wink:

Hi guys, I've been away for a while...

So I hope all of you had some good rests lately... And if not, a very big hug for you :hug:

Aww I see it now, for you as well JCOSTER! Hope that never happens to you again... :hug:

Last night I was pretty nervous, for some unknown reason, so I was turning and in/out of bed for most of the night... :sigh:

Ugh... I slept so lousy again... Someone calling a couple of times in the middle of the night (and no this is not a pleasant person, I thought we were rid of him), me having very bad dreams, and our neighbour starting hammering and drilling so very very early in the morning...

I'm so tired... :(

:hug: for all of you non-sleepers out there...

I tossed and turned last night and finally fell asleep. I called my son at one point, about 1:30am. Guess I finally drifted off and almost slept thru my alarms!

I'm glad you both slept well, katiebu21 & Tiny :hug:

I didn't sleep so very long last night, but I slept a lot this afternoon, so I'm not so tired anymore :)

Back
Top Bottom