No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been without any covers at all, not even a sheet for several weeks now and only a thin short nightgown which is near naked. Still too hot. I miss those days of snuggling into the nice warm bed and falling off to sleep. :drool:

Stayed up too late, forgot to set my alarm, woke up 30 minutes before I needed to be at work this morning. I live 20 minutes away. This was me earlier: :yikes: :grumpy: :crazy:

My hair is in braids, and I look and feel like crap! :happy:

I slept last night! Even after my nap when I got home! Wow! I must have been really exhausted. I also slept in a bit this morning and am working only half a day! :|

Got about 6 hours last night, which was very nice. I feel so much better than I did yesterday! :) I won't be getting much sleep for the next couple of days though, so I guess the extra sleep last night will have to keep me going through the weekend.

That happens with me. I'll go several nights with not too many hours then about once a week or every other week I make up for it by sleeping in or napping. It all balances out.

Slept for 9 hours from 4 this morning till 1:00 PM. :crack:

I blame the damn bubbles! But at least it was a good sleep. :drool:

I think another reason I couldn't get back to sleep was the dream I was having, now that I think about it....

in this dream, my scary boss supervisor guy at Kroger called and asked me to come in a bit early. He told me today I had a 12.5 hour shift. it was a nightmare more than a dream. :crack:

We've got the Tropical thing going on......dumping rain early this morning, gray overcast with sun trying to shine thru it so it's hot and muggy. I am not hopeful for cooler good sleeping weather :no:

I am up. Can't sleep. People out partying and carrying on in the street and out back in the alley. That is so rude! And it got real still and sticky too. Oh man I hope I am not late for work tomorrow! :|

Back
Top Bottom