No Shirt, No Shoes, No Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
No Shirt, No Shoes and No Pants Means Jail
Oct 08

CLEARFIELD, Utah

No shirt, no shoes, and no pants has landed a Utah man in legal trouble. Last month the 51-year-old Sunset man allegedly entered a local convenience store in the buff on multiple occasions. Clearfield Police say in August he also made a trip through a restaurant drive- thru, au naturel.

City prosecutors have charged the man in justice court with misdemeanor lewdness. But now the Davis County District Attorney's office is investigating allegations of witness tampering, which could result in third-degree felony charges.

Police say that over the past week, the man has telephoned the same convenience store, asking for permission to enter the business naked.

He was attempting to talk clerks out of testifying against him, said Greg Krusi, assistant police chief for Clearfield.

Clerks called police, who kept watch outside the store. They witnessed the man approach the business, strip down and walk inside, Krusi said.

Krusi said officers arrested the man and booked him into the Davis County jail for allegedly driving under the influence, lewdness and telephone harassment.

Oh, why are they oppressing this man?? Can't a guy just go into a convenient store naked anymore?:scratch:

This country is getting wayyyyy too conservative.

:wink:

:lmao:

I liked that he came to the store dressed and then stripped down to go in.... :hmm:

It's not so much the looks that you get, it's the walking through the refridgerated section that can be a little embarassing...

indra said:

I liked that he came to the store dressed and then stripped down to go in.... :hmm:

Maybe it was hot outside and he didn't want to burn his butt on the warm upholstery in the car. So he took off his clothes when he got there. Makes sense to me.

indra said:

:laugh:

One has to ask the question...why? Why that shop in particular? Was he trying to impress a cashier? Was he trying to test the limits of what he could get away with? Was he slightly gone upstairs?

well he goes through the drive thrus naked so I think he's an equal opportunity naked guy, I don't think he's fussy

When I worked in a store (not a convenience store) we had a cross dresser who came in about once a week. He had fabulous legs. Didn't bother me but it was interesting :)

we had a lady who used to pee on the floor sometimes too :wink: and a guy who used to randomly start convos w/ anyone and everyone

MrsSpringsteen said:

When I worked in a store (not a convenience store) we had a cross dresser who came in about once a week. He had fabulous legs. Didn't bother me but it was interesting :)

we had a lady who used to pee on the floor sometimes too :wink: and a guy who used to randomly start convos w/ anyone and everyone

:ohmy: :laugh:

Wow! You got all sorts of excitement when you worked there!

I am so glad there are these kinds of very weird news stories to balance out the murder, rape, drugs, gangs, hurricane, car crash, politics garbage that fill the papers and news coverage! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom