no more Weatherbug!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Yay, I finally got stupid Weatherbug out of my computer. I turned off System Restore, which was turning into a major pain. Then I deleted the files. I'm keeping those :censored: spies out of my computer!!!!

That's probably the most annoying software I've ever had, which is saying something considering the junk I've had on my computer. I hate the way they trick you into putting this :censored: junk on your computer. That thing gave me fits when I had dial-up but it's worse when you have DSL.

I liked it before I found out it screws up your connection because it's spyware and takes it out of your modem. It's kinda cool getting the temperature when you turn on your computer but not OK because it's bad for the connection. It was so hard to get that thing out of my system!!

My mom has that on out computer. I hate that :censored: thing! I haven't noticed it doing anything weird to my computer though, maybe that's cause i alway exit out of the program as soon as i turn the computer on :lol:

If you don't run the :censored: thing it's not as bad. But it was such a pain having it in my system. I hated it. I'm so glad I got rid of it!

i installed something else instead of weatherbug, but i wouldn't recommend it only because i'm not sure whether or not it's spyware. i wouldn't want people downloading it if it turns out to be just as bad as weatherbug.

Back
Top Bottom