No more dark moods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I think it's time we all use this smilie for this forum.

Radiohead can be so dark. it's time to let the sunshine come out to play you big bad GI Joes.

I tend to overuse this smiley, actually. I think the one I use the least is one that changes colours and moves because I can't figure out what it means.

Anyway, I love Radiohead.

Originally posted by BEAL:
I think it's time we all use this smilie for this forum.
I think we should use the smilie that accentuates your mood re the topic you're posting about

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 04-27-2002).]

Originally posted by meegannie:
I tend to overuse this smiley, actually. I think the one I use the least is one that changes colours and moves because I can't figure out what it means.

It's a vomiting/barfing smiley.

(And.. I believe this is the first time I've posted in this forum)

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

3343274323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E946%3E242%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232397634%3A%3A%3Bnu0mrj

Why do smileys seem to be of such importance in this forum? Why must we declare one smiley for all? Are many of you looking to become smiley dictators? And while we're on the subject, do you call those Message Icons smileys or smilies?!?!

...some mysteries in life are unsolvable...

[This message has been edited by FlyGirl (edited 04-28-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom