No Line On The Horizon, Just a CSGW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyeliner is my must-have item :D

Let's see... it depends on what kind you like - pencil, liquid, cream. I personally use Indian kajal/kohl pencil, it's the blackest black and really thick. Urban Decay is pretty good too, and for the price you do get good quality liner than lasts all day with no raccoon eye effect... Have you looked at MAC? :hmm:

Or, do you have an ebay account?

Caffeine withdrawal is hell...as a too-far-gone coffee addict it's one of the worst feelings ever.

When are you going back? Have you enjoyed your time there? (duh :wink:) Yeah I'm creepy and ask a lot of questions...hi.

i'd just gone off coffee and tea a month before i left because summer was too hot, so i've gone without before. i should be fine, but if i actually do have a problem i'll get a coke on the plane.

i'm going back too soon. like, i start back on wednesday. it's been great here. memphis is a nice little city (ha, that's right, it's smaller than auckland) and the tour guide has, naturally, been awesome.

ha, it's fine. you can't ask too many questions given some of the questions we've been asked, lol.

Eyeliner is my must-have item :D

Let's see... it depends on what kind you like - pencil, liquid, cream. I personally use Indian kajal/kohl pencil, it's the blackest black and really thick. Urban Decay is pretty good too, and for the price you do get good quality liner than lasts all day with no raccoon eye effect... Have you looked at MAC? :hmm:

Or, do you have an ebay account?

Well right now I'm using a...<insert drugstore brand here...it's maybeline or l'oreal or something like that> pencil but it wears out too easily and I'm not one to carry make-up around with me or bother to reapply it because I'm just plain lazy. :reject:

I've heard really good things about the Urban Decay I just wasn't sure if it's worth the price. It's in a pencil but it's creamy, does that make sense?

The MAC stores intimidate me, the girls there look scary...people at Sephora seem nice. :lol: And no, I don't have an ebay account so that's out of the question for now.

Urban Decay is really good. They have other colors too but I personally use the black one as my eyes are so dark any other color would look wierd :lol: You could buy a sample and see if you like it :up:

Also, you could buy MAC online...Mac pencil in Smoulder is :drool:

If you do end up getting it from Sephora, make sure you sign up for an account, you get points and plenty of free samples and free gifts all the time.

:nerd:

i'd just gone off coffee and tea a month before i left because summer was too hot, so i've gone without before. i should be fine, but if i actually do have a problem i'll get a coke on the plane.

i'm going back too soon. like, i start back on wednesday. it's been great here. memphis is a nice little city (ha, that's right, it's smaller than auckland) and the tour guide has, naturally, been awesome.

ha, it's fine. you can't ask too many questions given some of the questions we've been asked, lol.

My mother thinks I should give up coffee for lent... :crack:

You know, you could always just stay there and pretend the rest of world doesn't exist...hope you have a good trip back though, that must be an insanely long flight (or a series of insanely long flights, i'm not sure).

yay! so are you planning on going back? or is she planning on going there? U2 shows together possibly? yes? don't worry I'll leave the inappropriate questions to others :wink:

Urban Decay is really good. They have other colors too but I personally use the black one as my eyes are so dark any other color would look wierd :lol: You could buy a sample and see if you like it :up:

Also, you could buy MAC online...Mac pencil in Smoulder is :drool:

If you do end up getting it from Sephora, make sure you sign up for an account, you get points and plenty of free samples and free gifts all the time.

:nerd:

I think I'll get the Urban Decay one next week...after I get paid. And yeah I'll definitely go for black too, I doubt I could pull off any other colour.

I'm can't turn into a make-up addict, I'm saving for a trip to Ireland. :wink:

You without coffee? Sounds like a stranger :ohmy:

Did I tell you a Tim Horton's opened near my house? I plan on making friends with the people who work there so I can get free coffee. Today I paid for a medium and they filled up my mug all the way. Coffee. :drool:

Did I tell you a Tim Horton's opened near my house? I plan on making friends with the people who work there so I can get free coffee. Today I paid for a medium and they filled up my mug all the way. Coffee. :drool:

Tim Horton's? Iced Capp? *violently shakes*

My mother thinks I should give up coffee for lent... :crack:

You know, you could always just stay there and pretend the rest of world doesn't exist...hope you have a good trip back though, that must be an insanely long flight (or a series of insanely long flights, i'm not sure).

yay! so are you planning on going back? or is she planning on going there? U2 shows together possibly? yes? don't worry I'll leave the inappropriate questions to others :wink:

i'd love to, but i'd be wasting the last two years of my life if i didn't finish off the last year of my course at uni. not that i'm complaining about how things have gone since i started hating the course. it's a 13 hour flight back to auckland from la....but surely the flights within the us will be easier then getting here. god, what an excruciating day that was.

she's planning on visiting in june, and i'm giving thought to heading back here in november. as of next year, i'll be free from classes, so anything can happen.

Tim Horton's? Iced Capp? *violently shakes*

iced-capp-125x125-en.jpg

:kiss:

i'd love to, but i'd be wasting the last two years of my life if i didn't finish off the last year of my course at uni. not that i'm complaining about how things have gone since i started hating the course. it's a 13 hour flight back to auckland from la....but surely the flights within the us will be easier then getting here. god, what an excruciating day that was.

she's planning on visiting in june, and i'm giving thought to heading back here in november. as of next year, i'll be free from classes, so anything can happen.

Damn higher education getting in the way of everything, I've got 3 more years to go and therefore only summers to see boyfriend between now and then.
13 hours. :crack:
The longest flight I've been on has been...7 hours...yup, I'm an amateur.

NZ in June must be lovely. How are winters there? surely they must be better than here...

Guys today in class one of the girls decided she wanted to read her essay for her elective aloud, it went something like this
"heterosexual women continued to be slaves to men's penises despite no longer needed men to fulfil themselves sexually"
It went on like that for a while, needless to say it made people here look like wannabe feminists :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom