No Line On The Horizon, Just a CSGW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally heard John's voice! :yippie::yippie:

And it's 6:30 pm right now, couple hours before my bedtime :yes: When I'm an old, old woman, I plan to be asleep by 7 :cute:

What are you still doing up? :hyper:

I did indeed :shifty:

Now I won't download the U2 album but I did download your song :lol:

Lucky you, talking to Dani... Wayne is fast asleep right now :cute:

Ignore my voice in it, it's driven through a few dozen effects to try to not make it obvious that I have a cold :lol:

Hey that's one is mostly my friend's song, seeing as it's based on his drum solo even if it sounds nothing like it :lol:

Someone should wake him up with a text :wink:

Ignore your voice?! I downloaded it JUST to hear your voice :lol: Remember I told you not too long ago to record a song where you sing the entire time?

He's waking up at 10 my time (6 his) to talk to me :cute:

Ignore your voice?! I downloaded it JUST to hear your voice :lol: Remember I told you not too long ago to record a song where you sing the entire time?

He's waking up at 10 my time (6 his) to talk to me :cute:

Well that's not how my voice always sounds

and I recorded it in one take, everything in that song was recorded in one take, even the lyrics were half made up on the spot

:doh: is everyone on this site dating? :confused:

I don't think so...unless you are dating someone here, then the answer might be yes :wink:

Well that's not how my voice always sounds

and I recorded it in one take, everything in that song was recorded in one take, even the lyrics were half made up on the spot

I don't think so...unless you are dating someone here, then the answer might be yes :wink:

Are you guys finally going to make and release a CD? :hyper:

Midnight Daydream's debut on the charts! :D

Are you guys finally going to make and release a CD? :hyper:

Midnight Daydream's debut on the charts! :D

We have 17 minutes of music recorded we're a bit off yet although I have lyrics for two more written on a notepad for college. I'm a good student :yes:

I've only seen like one episode of Arrested Development ever, and that's despite buying Dani Season 2 of it on DVD :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom