No Doubt Tour Question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
I see TicketBastard has all the dates listed now and I'm planning to go to Lowell, MA. I noticed that presale begins on 2/11 and public onsale is 2/15. The big question is : who do you have to be registered with to be in on the presale? I know for U2 it was u2.com, but who or where for No Doubt? Anyone know?

I was trying to find out myself actually but I've had no luck. I've also noticed that my tour date of March 25 in San Jose is not listed on ticketbastard.
mad.gif
I've even looked at other ticket sites to see if its listed. Hopefully they just havent added it to the website yet.

Sorry I cant answer your question, let me know if you find anything!

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 02-08-2002).]

Even weirder, is that the Florida No Doubt dates TicketBastard had are now not on the list.
frown.gif

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

SG- THEY ARE GOING ON SALE SUNDAY! For San Jose atleast...you need to call 998-2277, which I did today and they seemed clueless, they answered as Tickets.com or Bass tix, anyways, I'm trying to get more info right now!
Look in the Eye in the SJ Mercury today, and it said this Sunday...whatever, just got off the line with another idiot and he sais Saturday. hmmmmmmm....?
They are 30.25 btw, and GA- atleast thats what the

Originally posted by ZOOTB:
I see TicketBastard has all the dates listed now and I'm planning to go to Lowell, MA. I noticed that presale begins on 2/11 and public onsale is 2/15. The big question is : who do you have to be registered with to be in on the presale? I know for U2 it was u2.com, but who or where for No Doubt? Anyone know?

If you register on no doubt's website, you can get the presale. But here's a link from the email I received: https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com/cgi/purchasePage.asp?event_id=10034469FA93C44&event_code=ETS0415&artistid=749997&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&artimageid=

copy and paste. I hope that helps.

The internet presale for Seattle was very simple. All you had to do was go to ticketmasters website, tickets were on sale. However, they were GA on the floor.
since my sister got a concussion on the floor at the Green Day concert, we have to wait to buy"seats"
frown.gif

Well it looks like tickets.com is selling my San Jose tickets.

So whats the deal, do you definatly need a password? Any one want to share?

Back
Top Bottom