No Doubt Sydney Style....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
NO DOUBT....LAST GIG OF THEIR TOUR, Sydney....

Well I just had about the most awesome night in a long time, last night. I saw No DOubt in a small, intimate venue, same place I saw Garbage earlier this year and it was UNREAL!
My God, I knew Gwen had energy but that was amazing, she is like a truckload of Red Bulls tearing across the stage. We stood at the seats at first and watched as Gwen shook the crowd into a nutty head bangin frenzy with hella Good. It looked DAmn HELLA GOOD!!! :laugh:

Gwen was on fire and man those boys in teh band are just as hyper as she is! Whats the drummer's name? Is he Adrian or Tony? Hes gorgeous and friggin hilarious! He comes out shirtless and in a ND print skirt and white stockings, with funky Japanese style headphones on. Later on hes strolling the stage in nothing but boxers. WHOA BABEEEEE :drool:

I cant even remember what they did and didnt play now but SPiderweb and Just a Girl absolutely went nuts. Gwen kept saying how it was their last show of the tour which also meant it was her last show as a single girl. It was too funny, she kept freaking out saying " I cant believe this is my last ever No DOubt show before I am a married woman." She later said "So I guess...this is kinda like my bachelorette party!" The crowd went wild. :lmao:
She showed off by doing ten push ups and does this bizarre arm roll thing constantly. Her OOh!s are divine and her high kicks out of this world.
I moved my way down to the front of the stage about half way thru, where i was groped by a guy who thought i was his girlfriend :eek:

it was Adrian's and Tony's bdays coming up so Gwen brings them out the front, drummer boy in nothing but his boxers, then these 2 big, yes, BIG, guys come on stage dressed in nothing but g strings and carrying bday cakes with sparklers. Gwen leads us in Happy Birthday to the boys, as the nudey roadies throw champagne all over drummer boys bare chest and white boxers, so Gwen decides to dack the poor boy and hes running around stage with his lil man in his hands. It was too funny!
Gwen adn the boys come and shake champagne all over the audience and then lead into a final set which rocked Sydney's pants off.

It was Aesomely fabulously unreal and im still on such a high from an amazing night, where i then came home to find new u2 on the net and couldnt stop bouncing off the walls!

However my scnaner doesnt want me to show u the pics, so Im sory ZEdgeyboy, u will have to wait! Theree arent too many up close anyway but some good ones!

Ciao Belliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Eleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccctrrrrrrrrrrrriiiicaaaaaaaaallllll Stoorrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart:

manda, you left out the most important part. What did you don in the end, a fishnet?

I think the drummer is Adrian. I know Tony is the one she used to date, the guitarist/bassist(?)

Do the guys still have a problem with Gwen showing off?

yarof

yes i took bam bam's advice and went with the fishnet. one guy tried to steal some of my prawns but i was quick enough to distract him with a mussel thrown in the bass player's direction.

do the have a problem with her showing off? they are JUST as big posers themselves!

oh and z edgey...she was wearing a red bra top and her abs were glistening all the way to the back of the crowd. :love:

Very nice Cowmandoropagirl (zoo)

I am glad you had a great time:heart:

Gwen=:sick: & :drool:

I think we need a Gwen ( :drool: :sick: :heart: ) smilie here at interference.

Look forward to the pics:) :hug:

XOXOXO

__

:der:

Some are ok...the up close one of Gwen all came out blurry so I didnt even bother scanning them :( They are just lights and this blondeness, nothing much else can be made out.
Sorry about the darkness but I think the band ones turned out good.

335374%3A323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E2323333655778ot1lsi

335374%3A323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E2323333657239ot1lsi

335374%3A323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E2323333654587ot1lsi

335374%3A323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E2323333654589ot1lsi

335374%3A323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E23233336555%3C6ot1lsi

335374%3A323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E23233336555%3C8ot1lsi

Last edited:
haha sounds like it was awesome manda!! good pics too btw, they turned out a lot better than mine did :(

yeah fors is right, Adrian is the drummer...too bad you only got the boxers, his 'tuxedo' that i told u about is actually a sequined g-string. that whole band is hilarious and they have the greatest live show.

well glad ya had fun mands!!! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom