No Doubt in LA Times today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Apparently they were given the keys to the city of Anaheim yesterday. They're on the front page of the California section of the Orange County edition of the LA Times. I don't know if this is also in the LA edition. Two pix, and a somewhat lengthy article, which I haven't read yet.

There's a little story in the OC Register too. My hometown finally has something to be proud of :)

No Doubt Receives Keys to Anaheim
Sat Nov 23, 2:00 PM ET

Rock group No Doubt, from left, Tom Dumont, Tony Kanal, Gwen Stefani (news) and Adrian Young (news), arrive at the 44th annual Grammy Awards, in this Feb. 27, 2002 file photo, in Los Angeles. The Anaheim-bred band received the keys to the city Friday, Nov. 22, 2002 at Disneyland, in Anaheim, Calif., which the band mocked in its 1995 hit album, ``Tragic Kingdom.'' (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, File)

It was a return to the Tragic ? uh, Magic Kingdom for rock band No Doubt.

AP Photo

capt.1038077058.people_no_doubt_ny137.jpg

The Anaheim-bred band received the keys to the city Friday at Disneyland, which the band mocked in its 1995 hit album "Tragic Kingdom."

"It's like coming full circle," bass player Tony Kanal said. "Who would have ever thought we would be here?"

Lead singer Gwen Stefani (news) even had a confession.

"I wanted to work at Disneyland," she admitted. "I wanted to sing songs at the Disneyland Hotel. ... I used to come dancing here."

Back
Top Bottom