Nissan constellations - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2003, 10:53 AM   #1
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

Local Time: 09:06 PM
Nissan constellations

Yesterday I was taking a nap in the back seat of the car as we were driving to Austin. I was leaning my head against the window and when I woke up, I noticed the little window stickers...

I'd never noticed them before up close...at first I was just reading what it said cuz I was bored, and sleepy in the car with nothing to do...that's when I noticed the small dots at the bottom of the Nissan logo.

A few minutes later, I realized that the dot pattern looked familiar! It is the constellation Casiopia! I looked at the other window, and noticed a different dot pattern! I believe it is Pegasus. The two stickers in the front windows also had different dot patterns, but I couldn't make out what they were.

I tried to take pics, but these turned out kinda blurry, but you can sort of make out what I'm talking about, and of course they're backwards cuz I was on the inside looking out...

Cassiopia

Pegasus

I still have no idea why Nissan has the constellation logos on the windows...anyone else noticed them before?

Old 07-06-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

Local Time: 09:06 PM
today I noticed the same dot pattern on my friend's Saturn car, and on the Honda parked next to me when I got home