Nip/Tuck Season 4 - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:02 AM
I missed it last night, what happened?

Old 09-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #32
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:02 AM
Christian had sex, in his usual way, with a stripper. A young man came to the office with Richard Chamberlain-an older gay man who he was, uh, servicing in exchange for things and money-and he wanted the young man to have work done by Christian. Christian tried to help said young man realize that he was straight not gay, and took him to the strip club- the stripper did a lap dance plus for him and Christian watched, the young man appeared to be turned on by that and not the woman, and so did Christian actually. Gay subplot for Christian continued when the young man came to his house and said that Richard C character had found out about the strip club and kicked him out. Christian said he would pay for a hotel for him. Young man asked him if he could use his bathroom and came out butt naked. Told Christian he would give him the best bj of his life if he could stay there and started to remove Christian's towel. Christian flipped out and hit him, insisting that he's not gay.

Matt met Kimber in the gym (parents paid for a membership to stop him from hiding in the basement) and Kimber turned him on to Scientology. She audited Matt and Matt told Sean and Mom and Christian that he wanted money to join Scientology. Christian flipped out. Mom gave Matt the money.

Matt's sister cut all of her dolls' hands to look like her brother will look, Mom flipped out. Sean wants to operate on baby, she agreed.

Their nurse saw that woman who has bought the practice kissing Jacqueline Bisset in the parking garage. Sorry, I can never remember all the names of the characters.

I think Christian had even more sex but I can't remember, maybe not

Old 09-13-2006, 02:44 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict

Here's the EW synopsis, much better than mine. I left out the man with the deformed face, that was a touching storyline

Now that Nip/Tuck has gotten back to its roots, there's no reason Christian shouldn't get back to his old behavior, which means hanging with naked women. Christian's main story line involved a sweet stripper named Blu Mondae who actually wanted a breast reduction. Not since Soleil Moon ''Punky Brewster'' Frye have I been so surprised by a woman asking for this procedure.

In less humorous news, the poster boy for sullen and withdrawn, Matt, finally showed his oddly androgynous face. I feel that with each season Matt looks more and more like Michael Jackson. Am I alone here? It seems Matt has been channeling his inner rage into working out in the garage, so to get him out of the house, Sean and Julia give him a gym membership. As luck would have it, Kimber works out at the same gym, and fitness isn't her only new hobby: She has become a Scientologist. Hmmm. There's a Scientology story line, and Brooke Shields has guest-starred? Although I'm guessing Tom Cruise doesn't watch Nip/Tuck, this new season probably wouldn't please him very much.

Sean offered free plastic surgery to his neighborhood barista, a man with a severely deformed face. The operation was, of course, a way for Sean to deal with his unborn child's own handicap. Sean and Julia's daughter, Annie, also was looking for an outlet for her feelings about the new baby. Her choice was to mutilate her dolls and bandage up her own hands. This story line has the potential to be quite interesting. What does a plastic surgeon do when one of his children is revealed to be disfigured?

Instead of referring to this as the show's fourth season, I'm going to start calling it the Season of Butts. The first two episodes have had gratuitous booty shots, and I have a feeling this trend will continue. Last night's bum du jour was of guest star Richard Chamberlain's on-screen boyfriend, played by Thad Luckinbill. Love that name! Anyways, he dropped trou in front of Christian, and the good doctor beat the snot out of him. Obviously, someone needs to tell Christian what season it is.

Now for the most juicy twist of the night: Jacqueline Bissett feeling up Sanaa Lathan in the parking lot! What the hell is going on there? First, Sanaa gives Jackie B. a huge load of cash, and then they start smooching. I love how the only lesbian on the show, Liz, is the one who saw them.

What do you think? What exactly is Bissett's relationship to Lathan and her hubby, Larry Hagman? Will Matt really become a Scientologist? And how much longer is Christian going to freak out over the suggestion that he might be gay?
Old 09-13-2006, 04:32 PM   #34
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
[q]In less humorous news, the poster boy for sullen and withdrawn, Matt, finally showed his oddly androgynous face. I feel that with each season Matt looks more and more like Michael Jackson. Am I alone here?[/q]

^

I think Christian will end up sleeping with a guy before this season is over.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:53 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Thanks for the updates MrsSpringsteen!

Is there any hope left for Christian?

Will be interesting to see if anything happens with him and Kimber again this season..
Old 09-19-2006, 10:44 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian Fallon
Local Time: 04:02 AM
Quote:
[
I think Christian will end up sleeping with a guy before this season is over. [/B]
I'm beginning to believe you after watching this episode with Christian and Mario Lopez.....
Old 09-20-2006, 09:13 AM   #37
Blue Crack Addict

I can't believe Sean slept with that girl

Mario Lopez looked amazing, but I just can't get past what he did to his wife

I had to watch Boston Legal so I watched the repeat, had to tape the last half hour
Old 09-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #38
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I can't believe Sean slept with that girl

Mario Lopez looked amazing, but I just can't get past what he did to his wife

I had to watch Boston Legal so I watched the repeat, had to tape the last half hour
I know hes divorced from Ali Landry but what did he do to her?

Some of you may think I'm crazy, there is just to much butt on this show for me.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #39
Blue Crack Addict

Too much butt for me too

From what I've read, Mario Lopez cheated on Ali at his bachelor party- ie actually had sex with someone. I would have to search the net for all the details. I think he might have been a serial cheater, not sure about that..

I found this through Google

"Another One Bites the Dust" should be the official theme song for Hollywood marriages. Not the quickest of Hollywood marriages, but definitely up there with the best. Sources say that actress and former Doritos spokesperson Ali Landry learned of new husband Mario Lopez’s extracurricular activities shortly after their wedding at the exclusive Las Almandas resort outside Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on April 24. Friends close to the couple say they are glad that Landry has finally seen the light. Reportedly Lopez has a history of infidelity.

Landry and Saved by the Bell star Lopez met in 1998 when she was doing TV commentary for the Miss USA Pageant he was emceeing. They began dating shortly after that and it took six long years to make it down the aisle. Landry’s friends have repeatedly warned her of Lopez’s roving eye, but this time she apparently was presented with enough evidence that she couldn’t ignore it. A source close to Landry says, "She didn’t want to believe it, but she was given really strong evidence this time. She is devastated." The most recent incident reportedly occurred at Lopez’s bachelor party in Acapulco.

The Oprah Winfrey Show taped their wedding ceremony for a feature on nuptials, but Landry has asked that the segment be cut. Fortunately, she won’t have to see the wedding on national television. Landry’s friend says, "She’s still processing what has happened, but she has her friends and family around her. She’s strong. She’ll get through this." Too bad she wasted six years of her life for a two-week wedding. Unfortunately, she wasn’t saved by the bell of reality before saying, "I do".
Old 09-22-2006, 11:53 AM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

tmz.com

Nudity is much more acceptable on television these days. But how far is too far? Well, "Nip/Tuck" is pushing those limits with every new episode.

Last week's episode featured guest star Mario Lopez in a nude shower scene, revealing his back side. Rosie O'Donnell will be the next to make an appearance this season, showing a little skin of her own. Apparently it wasn't originally in the script, but when a topless moment for Rosie occurred, the minds behind the show loved it and decided to leave it in.

Audiences didn't seem to mind a little Latin flesh, but how are they going to react to a whole lotta woman?

Oh the horror, someone who looks like Rosie being shown on that show Not that I ever really wanted to see Rosie's breasts, but I am sick to death of Christian's ass too
Old 09-26-2006, 10:46 PM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Alrighty a dog as a lover tonight. Tonight's episode is officially f'd up.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:37 AM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian Fallon
Local Time: 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
Alrighty a dog as a lover tonight. Tonight's episode is officially f'd up.

I missed it I'm sure I'll catch it on a rerun though. Was this the Rosie O'Donnell eppy?
Old 09-27-2006, 08:44 AM   #43
Blue Crack Addict

I'll have to catch the rerun too, I caught the end and the Rosie episode is next week.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:21 PM   #44
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
tmz.com

Nudity is much more acceptable on television these days. But how far is too far? Well, "Nip/Tuck" is pushing those limits with every new episode.

Last week's episode featured guest star Mario Lopez in a nude shower scene, revealing his back side. Rosie O'Donnell will be the next to make an appearance this season, showing a little skin of her own. Apparently it wasn't originally in the script, but when a topless moment for Rosie occurred, the minds behind the show loved it and decided to leave it in.

Audiences didn't seem to mind a little Latin flesh, but how are they going to react to a whole lotta woman?

Oh the horror, someone who looks like Rosie being shown on that show Not that I ever really wanted to see Rosie's breasts, but I am sick to death of Christian's ass too

Me too, I'm not a butt person. I like chins and earrings....gee I wonder where I get that from?
Old 09-27-2006, 06:26 PM   #45
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Last night's show was Not really digging this season so far. Maybe if they could get off the sex theme for a week or two..