ninja turtles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chelsy

The Fly
when I was a little kid my brohter and me used to like the ninja turltes. he liked Leonardo and I liked Michelangelo which one did you like or pretend to be?

My sister loved Leonardo, and I loved Donatello. I still have tons of Ninja Turtle toys somewhere.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Donotello was by far the most superior

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Oh hellllzzzz no! Raphiael (sp?) was the coolest. Now if only I hadn't been watching ninja turtles and had learned how to spell his name instead. Think where I'd be then! I also own the movie, someone gave it to me. And if you haven't seen it in awhile YOU MUST. It's so funny now. It's like Shredder is just trying to run his evil crime ring and all of a sudden this giant rat and four giant turtles he's never seen before are all up in his face like "You killed the rat's sensei thrity years ago." And he's like "What the hell? I'm just trying to rip people off." Anyway yeah. Ninja Turtles. Whoo.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

Those are all cool! Thank you for your responses!
smile.gif

this is sad. i remember ninja turtles... and the ninja turtles arcade games.

of course, here in england they were called hero turtles and not ninja turtles.

I liked the two sidekicky ones... I'm sorry, this is not exactly the best time for me to be remembering names. But I liked them too because they were always crazy stoned, man. They always had the munchies, and were laughin about nothin, and were just crazy. Thats why I like them, and thats why I can't remember their names.

------------------
Ever seen an Alice with a blossom like that? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice??

Bebop and Rocksteady? They rocked.

Anyway, I was Leonardo... my bro was Raphael. I picked Leo b/c he was blue, and he had cool swords. Haha when we'd be playing w/ them, and we'd wanna go watch tv, we'd be all "C'mon Raph, let's go see a movie!" And sit them down next to us while we watched. Damn those were good times.

Jeez I had cratefuls of all the different characters...

I loved Leonardo. But my brother always wanted to be him so I was Raphael or Michalengelo (usually Raphael). I thought Donatello was a geek. I was a weird kid. I wanted to be April 0'Neil.

Geez, we had the whole sewer system. And the Nintendo game (The 'arcade' version) Damn I loved those stupid turtles. Now that I think about it, they DID sound stoned most of the time...

Back
Top Bottom