Nine THings That Drive You Nuts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Nine Things That Drive You Nuts

A place to complain - All Right!!!!! I'll just give you a short list:

1 -
nbcrusader said:
.. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

You must have clones of my family living with you. After years of doing this, you'd think they'd figure it out???

2 - WALMART!! The eternally slow check-out lines, lack of stock actually on the shelves, and lack of service. NO MORE Walmart for me!

3 - The cost of printer ink refill cartridges. And you thought Exxon was robbing us blind!!!

4 - Obsessive poser soccer moms :yuck:

5 - Cell phone users talking loudly in public places or driving stupid
while talking.

6 - Avril Lavigne music

Ahhhh- I feel so much better now!! :D

Last edited:
Achtung_Bebe said:
Along the lines of chewing with your mouth open--I cannot stand when a person excessively smacks their food or gulps their beverage... when you can actually hear it travel through the esophagus, at high volume :yuck:

:yuck: I HATE that too!

I cannot even be around people like that....those sounds make me want to do this to them:angry:
20.gif

People who say things like; "That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger." it's just a dismissive term meant to make those who say it feel that their helping you deal with tragedy....

nothing more than dime-store philosophy from the Dr. Phil school of nonsense

Achtung_Bebe said:
#I cannot stand when a person excessively smacks their food or gulps their beverage...

You'd kill my roommate. :happy: I'm actually surprised I haven't been arrested for manslaughter yet. I feel like shoving the damn pizza down her throat.

Laird/Bono said:
People who say things like; "That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger." it's just a dismissive term meant to make those who say it feel that their helping you deal with tragedy....

nothing more than dime-store philosophy from the Dr. Phil school of nonsense

That's almost as bad as "It could be worse." That one stinks. :down:

Nine things that drive me nuts:

1. people who leave their cats out in the cold at night
2. people who take advantage of other people through power, etc.
3. when subway's bread is not fresh, yet I'm so hungry i eat the sub and don't complain.
4. pollution
5. people who willingly pollute
6. sexism
7. racism
8. hatred
9. bad coffee

GibsonGirl said:

You'd kill my roommate. :happy: I'm actually surprised I haven't been arrested for manslaughter yet. I feel like shoving the damn pizza down her throat.

NTV news potential :hyper: Clips of insane laughter as you're carried away..ahahahahahha!!

If she snores on top of that, you have my blessing. :up:

Back
Top Bottom