NIN Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I caught Nine Inch Nails live two nights ago in NYC.

I have to say that the first time I saw them live was in 1990. 15 years later - they are still rocking. They played all the hits, and some new stuff which basically kicked ass.

The last time I saw them was at MSG - this time was in a theater and the sound was amazing...

That is all.

Are they sticking to smaller venues in big cities only? I've seen them 5 times: Lollapalooza, twice on Downward Spiral with Jim Rose, with Adam Ant, and with Bowie. TR is a brilliant live performer.

I fear Hartford hasn't got a prayer of getting a stop this time around.

:( :(

I saw NIN open for Bowie in 1995 and loved it. Now I think he seems a bit ridiculous whining and bitching about everything after all these years. The music/instrumentation is great, don't get me wrong, but he is ridiculous.

My friend is a huge fan and saw them in Chicago the same night I saw U2. Apparently the show ruled, with the exception that it was only an hour long :|

~LadyLemon~ said:
My friend is a huge fan and saw them in Chicago the same night I saw U2. Apparently the show ruled, with the exception that it was only an hour long :|

I think they've always done short shows. That would be kind of disappointing to me.

indra said:

I think they've always done short shows. That would be kind of disappointing to me.
I don't think it was meant to be only an hour long. NIN shows typically last 90 minutes or so.

MumblingBono said:
Are they sticking to smaller venues in big cities only?

I fear Hartford hasn't got a prayer of getting a stop this time around.
There will be a full-scale US arena tour this fall. The dates will be announced soon.

Back
Top Bottom